• we say if you do these posts again as ng staff we will ban u

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i agree with u and i am a staff member

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hardcriminals

ok ng says that they love their players yeah right if they did they would make griefing and scamming bannable and lower the requirements for yt rank. but no they ignore our threads make funny excuses like this isint a bannable offense ok. its bassically not playing the game legit and its like disrespecting people you know what staff thinks not are problem when you ask them on helpdesk to ban this griefer even when you have full blown evidence they just dont care. next no matter how many votes we even get for updating the requirements and making them a little lower for yt. they just ignore the suggestion. and sometomes will ban the players and no offense but every server knows that griefing hurts ppl and its just common nolige ng does not care. next thing i would like to say is that why does ng ban ppl for hacking and insulting ppl but not make griefing bannable what a cruel joke like i said if ur a staff memeber and are ignoring my threads shame on you im doing my part now what does ng have to say for themselves.

Reactions: player030175203

TobiasDev

Senior Vice President - Development
Staff member
Senior Vice President
Developer
Applications Department

Thanks for posting this,
before this turns into off-topic again, let me just counter-argument it.

make griefing and scamming bannable
We will never do that because the moderative effort would be way too big, it simply doesn't work with our amount of players.

lower the requirements for yt rank
It has already been announced in our Q&A that that change is on it's way. Please inform yourself.

disrespecting people
Griefing only works if you give people permission. You should only give permission to people you trust, therefore it's not our problem if your trust Is misused.

they just ignore the suggestion
invalid as explained above.

ng ban ppl for hacking and insulting ppl but not make griefing bannable w
also explained above.

Closing this thread, as I said what has to be said. There is nothing more to discuss about the points you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.