Applications Department
Appeals Department
Disputes & Reports Department
Web Development Department

Jul 1, 2017
Australia
keithos.me
Hello NetherGames players!

Starting January 4th (after our Christmas/New Years Sale), rank prices will be adjusted as follows:
- Ultra Rank: $10
- Emerald Rank: $15
- Legend Rank: $20
- Ultra to Emerald Upgrade: $10
- Ultra to Legend Upgrade: $15
- Emerald to Legend Upgrade: $10

The following new products will be introduced:
- Stats transfer token: $5
- Rank transfer token: $5

Due to the introduction of the rank transfer token, we regret to advise that ranks will no longer be transferred between accounts for free by our support team, effective immediately.
Gift voucher prices remain unchanged. We believe that the new prices match the perks each rank offers better than the previous prices, and we think you will too!

Thank you for supporting NetherGames!

Jan 5, 2019
USA, Florida
Hey Keith I just want to let you know that I would most certainly love to be on “The NetherGames Team” I’ll help out the NetherGames community well please review my application. -TrevorD1344

AnimeNerdSoul10

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Appeals Department

Jan 27, 2018
Anime
Hey Keith I just want to let you know that I would most certainly love to be on “The NetherGames Team” I’ll help out the NetherGames community well please review my application. -TrevorD1344
Applications take between 0-96 hours to be reviewed, asking staff to review it faster can make you look desperate and lower its chances of being accepted.

is this supposed to be a sale or a price add? because it seems that you guys (no offense) are milking money off of us. i'd understand people trading stats and having to buy tokens, but what if your stats got corrupted or you got a new account? doesn't seem fair to charge a fee for changing stats just because you had an error in the server or if you wanted a new xbox live account. and also, why would rank upgrades cost you even more? shouldn't it be less because you actually supported the server already and you want to support it more? or is this because that you want people to buy the more seems-to-be-worth-it deal (legend rank) instead of wasting it on ultra rank and then having to spend more money for legend rank?
just a thought; not to create any arguments or riots.