Applications Department
Appeals & Disputes Department
Reports Department
Web Development Department

Jul 1, 2017
Australia
keithos.me
Hello NetherGames players!

Starting January 4th (after our Christmas/New Years Sale), rank prices will be adjusted as follows:
- Ultra Rank: $10
- Emerald Rank: $15
- Legend Rank: $20
- Ultra to Emerald Upgrade: $10
- Ultra to Legend Upgrade: $15
- Emerald to Legend Upgrade: $10

The following new products will be introduced:
- Stats transfer token: $5
- Rank transfer token: $5

Due to the introduction of the rank transfer token, we regret to advise that ranks will no longer be transferred between accounts for free by our support team, effective immediately.
Gift voucher prices remain unchanged. We believe that the new prices match the perks each rank offers better than the previous prices, and we think you will too!

Thank you for supporting NetherGames!

Reactions: kristofer123

TrevorD1344

Jan 5, 2019
USA, Florida
Hey Keith I just want to let you know that I would most certainly love to be on “The NetherGames Team” I’ll help out the NetherGames community well please review my application. -TrevorD1344

AnimeNerdSoul10

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Player Support Department
Appeals & Disputes Department

Jan 27, 2018
Anime
Hey Keith I just want to let you know that I would most certainly love to be on “The NetherGames Team” I’ll help out the NetherGames community well please review my application. -TrevorD1344
Applications take between 0-96 hours to be reviewed, asking staff to review it faster can make you look desperate and lower its chances of being accepted.

Reactions: LandinoHahaa

TrevorD1344

Jan 5, 2019
USA, Florida
I’m sorry I’m just super clueless I have no idea how the system worked.. sorry about that.

is this supposed to be a sale or a price add? because it seems that you guys (no offense) are milking money off of us. i'd understand people trading stats and having to buy tokens, but what if your stats got corrupted or you got a new account? doesn't seem fair to charge a fee for changing stats just because you had an error in the server or if you wanted a new xbox live account. and also, why would rank upgrades cost you even more? shouldn't it be less because you actually supported the server already and you want to support it more? or is this because that you want people to buy the more seems-to-be-worth-it deal (legend rank) instead of wasting it on ultra rank and then having to spend more money for legend rank?
just a thought; not to create any arguments or riots.

is this supposed to be a sale or a price add? because it seems that you guys (no offense) are milking money off of us. i'd understand people trading stats and having to buy tokens, but what if your stats got corrupted or you got a new account? doesn't seem fair to charge a fee for changing stats just because you had an error in the server or if you wanted a new xbox live account. and also, why would rank upgrades cost you even more? shouldn't it be less because you actually supported the server already and you want to support it more? or is this because that you want people to buy the more seems-to-be-worth-it deal (legend rank) instead of wasting it on ultra rank and then having to spend more money for legend rank?
It’s a post sale price change. They need money to run the server. It’s hard to tell when people are lying without any knowledge of them or anything so people could lie. If your Xbox account were to be corrupted and/or hacked you didn’t have enough security measures. The likelihood of stats getting corrupted are very low and would probably be recovered if reported. The upgrades are for if you buy a rank and decide on a higher one because you were indecisive in the beginning, not to “support it more.”

These were just my opinions on every one of your thoughts stated above. Not meant in an argumentative way.

Driesboy

Developer
Staff member
Owner
Developer
Server Development Department
Applications Department

Sep 23, 2017
Belgium
driesboy.tk
In case you didn't know, All money that we get goes into the server. I've been here coding for years to get NG where it is now. And I haven't earned a singel penny

Reactions: ohrangee567

ohrangee567

May 7, 2018
In case you didn't know, All money that we get goes into the server. I've been here coding for years to get NG where it is now. And I haven't earned a singel penny
It's as if people have never scrolled to the bottom of the forums and have never see the "run by the community, for the community," message.

Driesboy

Developer
Staff member
Owner
Developer
Server Development Department
Applications Department

Sep 23, 2017
Belgium
driesboy.tk
friends or guild system? oof. none. and why does one need to vote for kits
and didn’t you guys use pocketmine plugins? you’re giving the money to pocketmine lol
PMMP is an opensource software. There's no money going to PMMP in any way.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

ohrangee567

May 7, 2018
friends or guild system? oof. none. and why does one need to vote for kits
and didn’t you guys use pocketmine plugins? you’re giving the money to pocketmine lol
respect the fact that the people working on the server don't earn money from it lol. Updates will obviously take time exspecially if theyre doing it without being paid.