Plot Contest - July

Babos

Jul 3, 2017
Hello NetherGames players,

Last month’s plot contest submissions for the theme Sunset are currently being reviewed by myself and a few others, so please be patient in the time it takes to finish. Last month’s success lead us to deciding to make a new plot contest this month, with the theme of Monument! You may use one creative, mega, or platinum plot to build a plot with some type of statue or monument on it. As long as your build reflects the theme, it is eligible for this contest and will be considered. This means options for you are pretty much limitless, the more creative the idea the better. You may add helpers to your plot, but please note that the owner under /p info is the only one who can get the reward. If you would like this reward to go to a helper or a friend, please give the plot to them using /p give before submitting your plot. If you would like to archive your plot after the winner has been announced, feel free to contact @Keith to do so. This month’s reward for winning the contest is an Ultra rank or a free rank upgrade!

Here are some tips to increase your chances of winning:
  • Dedicate your whole plot to this contest
  • Be cautious on who you add
  • Take your time – you have a full month to finish
  • Be creative, do something no one has thought of
All entries are due by August 1st, 2018 to ngmc.co/pc. Comment below or message a staff member if you have any questions, we wish you the best of luck!

alexx0563

Jan 7, 2018
Oh, and uhh the submission link isn't working for me... Is there another way?
You're right it isn't working now, although it probably will be soon. Also I don't know of a place where you can see the past winners. But what you can do is check out their plots, which the coordinates for are often posted on discord.

Here are the most recent winners.

Babos - "The plot contest winners from last month with the theme of japan have been chosen! There were two winners from last month, JamesD1c3 and ModelMatrex709, who both won Ultra ranks. Go check out their plots at 39;-17 and -55;56 both in mega creative, and don't forget to submit plots for this month's contest!"

Kickass0912

Jul 30, 2018
I need help plz i got banned for inappropriate name that's unfair cause thats been my username all along plus I've been joining nether games for along time and they decide to ban me until now unfair

Xanthic42

Aug 1, 2018
Can't wait for the results! Good luck to everyone who participated!