Plot Contest - January

Babos

Jul 3, 2017
Hello NetherGames players,

Last month’s creative plot contest, Christmas Festival, went very well with many plots submitted to be assessed soon to find a winner! This month we are continuing the plot contest, with this month’s theme being Volcano. You may use one creative, mega, or platinum plot to build something that reflects this thing. Helpers may be added to aid in your build, however the owner of the plot is the only one eligible to win for the plot. If you would like the reward to go to someone else or a helper, please give the plot to them using /p give before submitting it under that person’s name. Once all plot contests are submitted and the winner is determined, you may ask for your plot to be archived to build on more plots. The reward for winning this month’s contest is an Ultra rank or a free rank upgrade. Due to the extended plot contest last month, this one will not last a whole month but if you get started now, you’ll finish on time.

Here are some tips to increase your chances of winning:
  • Dedicate the whole plot to this contest
  • Be careful of who helps you – there are griefers out there
  • Take your time, make edits throughout the whole month
All entries are due by February 1st, 2018 to ngmc.co/pc. Comment below or message a staff member if you have any questions, good luck!

UPDATE: Please avoid building your entry in Creative Dimension - due to unforeseen events involving plots being cleared and generated incorrectly we will be conducting a plot reset for that dimension only right after the December plot contest winner has been announced. Thanks!

alexx0563

Jan 7, 2018
This seems like an awesome contest! I’d definitely love to participate in it. Thanks for the tips, I'll be sure to share them with other contestants.

XenoToxic

Jan 6, 2018
a galaxy far, far away
Congratulations to SilentFoxKid1 for winning December's plot contest. There is a slight chance that I might be participating in this contest, I'm excited for the results! Thank you for providing your fellow members with tips, Babos- we appreciate it. Good luck to everyone! :)

XenoToxic

Jan 6, 2018
a galaxy far, far away
I just realized how much work and effort building for the plot contest takes. Despite my setbacks, I have still been building. If anyone needs any assistance with their plot, feel free to contact me! How is everyone else's builds for the Contest going?

Reactions: SethJonesPE