Plot Contest - February

Babos

Jul 3, 2017
Hello NetherGames players,

Your volcano plots will be checked soon and a winner will be chosen shortly! The plot contest will be held again this month, with the theme being Universe. You may use one creative, mega, or platinum plot to build something that reflects this theme. This could be anything from constellation pixel art to a giant valentine planet! You may add helpers to your plot, but please note that the owner under /p info is the only one who can get the reward. If you would like this reward to go to a helper or a friend, please give the plot to them using /p give before submitting your plot. If you would like to archive your plot after the winner has been announced, feel free to contact @Keith to do just that. This month’s reward for winning the contest is an Ultra rank or a free rank upgrade.

Here are some tips to increase your chances of winning:
  • Dedicate your whole plot to this contest
  • Be cautious on who you add and who you don’t
  • Take your time – you have a month to finish
  • Be creative, do something no one has thought of
All entries are due by March 1st, 2018 to ngmc.co/pc. Comment below or message a staff member if you have any questions, we wish you the best of luck if you do enter!

amber1710

Oct 8, 2017
Well im doing this contest even know i have legend already. I wont submit it ill just post whaf i did on #creative on the discord channel

SethJonesPE

Jul 2, 2017
NFCU
Well im doing this contest even know i have legend already. I wont submit it ill just post whaf i did on #creative on the discord channel
maybe you can build it in Mega C, then give it to me before you submit it :D

TokyoPanda

Jan 25, 2018
Bye
I'm gonna participate in the plot contest again, plus how do I build a Universe? XD.
And btw who won the January plot contest?
Well, the theme is Universe, so my ideas are building anything related to the universe (space, comets, galaxies, planets, etc.).

Reactions: Babos