Please make this not pay to play

Coolguy212009

Players need to realize that it costs a lot of money to run a server like this, so that is why we have ranks, and in order to have ranks people want to buy there needs to be perks. So if we take those away, then no money for the server and then no server.
I get that bro, but that perk that lets legends afk gives them SUCH an advantage, because they can afk and get millions of dollars in skyblock, while non ranks cant. Selling ranks and giving perks like guild creation and pets and kits and all that other stuff is fine, I just want to shed light on that this perk is to op.

MysticDmgp

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Applications Department
Player Support Department
Its not pay to stay open when 2 dead gamemodes remain on nethergames while trios got removed. Skyblock is pay 2 win and I know this from personnel experience.
It is pay to continue operating, sorry you feel the way you do but you do not understand how business works and how to keep it going.

MysticDmgp

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Applications Department
Thank you so much. They're just greedy for money.
We don't even get paid, we are volunteers, so until you understand how it works you might want to rethink what you "assume" it takes money to keep this going.

MysticDmgp

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Applications Department
I get that bro, but that perk that lets legends afk gives them SUCH an advantage, because they can afk and get millions of dollars in skyblock, while non ranks cant. Selling ranks and giving perks like guild creation and pets and kits and all that other stuff is fine, I just want to shed light on that this perk is to op.
Make an afk pool, that's what others use that don't have the perk and they have no issue.

Driesboy

Chief Operations Officer
Staff member
Executive
Developer

If you played the server you'd know that we don't kick people from being afk in skyblock regardless of the rank they have. Everything costs money and so does hosting a server. It's called capitalism, but I'm sure we're not doing as bad as most MMO servers.

If you played the server you'd know that we don't kick people from being afk in skyblock regardless of the rank they have. Everything costs money and so does hosting a server. It's called capitalism, but I'm sure we're not doing as bad as most MMO servers.
Ye, the only people who get paid are the devs and executives.

Even if they are greedy for money I don’t think the left over amount is enough to make it worth it.

Coolguy212009

If you wanna say that theres no such thing as being sent back to the lobby for being in a afk pool then ill send you a screenie.

MysticDmgp

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Applications Department
Just chill dude, I get it with this whole pay to keep the server motto but just calm down, I just wanted to adress a issue and now its all chaos
Lol I am chill, never needed to calm down because I am very calm, and we in no way made it chaos. All I did was explain what people don't know but make assumptions.

It is pay to continue operating, sorry you feel the way you do but you do not understand how business works and how to keep it going.
Your right, I do not understand business and stuff. But, I do understand the fact that SB IS pay to win as you get kits with overpowered items AND, 2 dead gamemodes remain, while a more popular gamemode, was removed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks