Please make this not pay to play

Coolguy212009

In skyblock, it doesent let you afk if you dont have legend, it sends you back to the lobby and says, "You have been sent back to the lobby due to player inactivety. Buy emerald or legend to bypass this restriction." BRUH
Mario Lopez Football GIF

Reactions: randomperson2

randomperson2

In skyblock, it doesent let you afk if you dont have legend, it sends you back to the lobby and says, "You have been sent back to the lobby due to player inactivety. Buy emerald or legend to bypass this restriction." BRUH
Mario Lopez Football GIF
Search how to build an ark pool

Xacob[YT]

I think, we don't need to make maps bigger because it will be unbalanced because the void is more longer and bigger so it takes more times to bridge and walk, the time will be so long like 30m so you need to see screen more longer you will miss your zoom class and get 100 back slap from your mom and dad and your will be banned playing games, and bai

randomperson2

I think, we don't need to make maps bigger because it will be unbalanced because the void is more longer and bigger so it takes more times to bridge and walk, the time will be so long like 30m so you need to see screen more longer you will miss your zoom class and get 100 back slap from your mom and dad and your will be banned playing games, and bai
you posted this is in the wrong thread don’t you

Coolguy212009

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reactions: randomperson2

MysticDmgp

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Applications Department
Player Support Department
Players need to realize that it costs a lot of money to run a server like this, so that is why we have ranks, and in order to have ranks people want to buy there needs to be perks. So if we take those away, then no money for the server and then no server.

Players need to realize that it costs a lot of money to run a server like this, so that is why we have ranks, and in order to have ranks people want to buy there needs to be perks. So if we take those away, then no money for the server and then no server.
So the server going to remain "pay to play" or pay to win(skyblock and factions)???

MysticDmgp

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Applications Department
Player Support Department
Players need to realize that it costs a lot of money to run a server like this, so that is why we have ranks, and in order to have ranks people want to buy there needs to be perks. So if we take those away, then no money for the server and then no server
So the server going to remain "pay to play" or pay to win(skyblock and factions)???
No it's pay to stay open.

Players need to realize that it costs a lot of money to run a server like this, so that is why we have ranks, and in order to have ranks people want to buy there needs to be perks. So if we take those away, then no money for the server and then no server

No it's pay to stay open.
Its not pay to stay open when 2 dead gamemodes remain on nethergames while trios got removed. Skyblock is pay 2 win and I know this from personnel experience.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks