Please help

TokyoPanda

Hi, I was playing murderer mystery when
Suddenly, I was thrown out of the game. Now I can not play because there is the message "you can not connect to the world". do something with it.
Hey there Anastasia! Your problem here is that your internet could be lagging or that your internet wasn't running smoothly at the time or the server was lagging and you weren't able to access it because of that. You can fix this by refreshing your Minecraft and try going back on, or try moving closer to the source where your internet comes from (a modem). If that doesn't help, try logging off of your internet or WiFi provider and then log back on.

I tried everything and now the message "disconnected from the server" is displayed. I will add that I do not have any problems with the internet because it connects with other servers without any problem. I tried to enter under another nickname and it works. I do not know what to do :(

Reactions: Kristofer

TokyoPanda

I tried everything and now the message "disconnected from the server" is displayed. I will add that I do not have any problems with the internet because it connects with other servers without any problem. I tried to enter under another nickname and it works. I do not know what to do :(
There was a problem with the data base earlier today, so that couldve been the case.

Reactions: Kristofer

AirBudder2007

nethergames please let me rank lost and I don't know why and I have changed my gamertag my previous gamertag AirBudder2007 but when I changed my gamertag my gold rank was lost please help me

LargeKnome

Vice President
Staff member
Vice President
Discord Moderator
Discord Moderation Division
Builder

Hey,
Unfortunately, when you change your Gamertag, your stats go away, because they are saved to the name, not the account. You can either change your name back, or purchase a stats transfer from ngmc.co/store :D

DroindZ

Same, when i was playing bedwars, i got disconnected while i was attacking someone. Why?
It happened to me too and when i try to log back in to the server It says disconnected frim server(it wasn't a lag problem bc i can play on other servers)

CommandoChris12

Yeah, i got disconnected by the anticheat, and it said I was using the mod, 'fly', when I wasn't. Is that OK?

Neonbear8

It happend to me today I cant login to nethergames I tried everything that everyone said but I just cant please help me I love the server and i really want to play IGN Neonbear8

how is the ban appeal gonna wok if we change our IGNs while we are banned? my username was RedstoneKid1512 before ban but now its RedstoneOre2194

TheRedRex

I got disconnected from the server and whenever I try to join after that it says "disconnected from server". Was I banned? If so, how can I get unbanned? Username is TheRedRex8004.

Itsfoxfireplayz

Hi. My problem is that i lost 117k on skyblock when they restarted. And my other problem is that i get disconnected from the server when i join pls help. So many people are abusing the report system if they get mad they report someone. Pls help my gamertag is @It'sFoxFireplayz.

CSnev3r

Maybe it’s just the reporting system issue? I’m a windows 10 player who recks mobile or sometimes console users, in duels btw, so maybe they got mad thinking I’m hacking? it’s ok for me because it’s just a server and I have no money for ranks and all, it’s just a game xD

and yes, I also have the same disconnected from server issue, if we all got banned from nethergames, it just basically means that we are just too good at minecraft right?

MORFEUS2002YT

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Applications Department
Player Services Department
Hi. My problem is that i lost 117k on skyblock when they restarted. And my other problem is that i get disconnected from the server when i join pls help. So many people are abusing the report system if they get mad they report someone. Pls help my gamertag is @It'sFoxFireplayz.
Hello,

I checked for you, and I discovered that you are currently banned for hacking. Your ban expires tomorrow 23 August at 3:24 UTC, and if you would like, you can ask to see the proof of your ban at https://ngmc.co/lc, also you can appeal your ban at https://ngmc.co/ub, even if I’d say to wait. However, I’m sorry for the issue relative to the new game. We know that SkyBlock is full of bugs, and our developers are working to fix them, you just have to be patient. I hope that this information helps you in any way. Goodbye and have a nice day!