please change the anticheat

Fenamer

Please create a new anticheat from the very first letter of code because this "new and better" anticheat seems to be on vacation and the cheaters dont get banned and this is so freaking annoying af i dont even think this anticheat exist, or ban hackers with "this anticheat". get rid of the annoying hackers and ng dosent even care abt the cheaters, and hackers. if you are a ng hacker reading this please hack with more alts and destroy the server

Elit3charge

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Appeals & Disputes Division

Our anticheat is not perfect and in fact is currently being worked on, if you do come across rule breakers / hackers please use the command /report and report them so we can punish them, or submit evidence and the IGN of the offender in #report in our discord server (https://ngmc.co/d). Or finally click here and fill out the form to report a player.

Fenamer

i dont know, i wrote this post in frustration of seeing hackers and thats the reason the the sarcasm in the post, please ban mcpe toolbox

AreroLR

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Player Services Department
YouTuber Services Department
Discord Moderation Division

i dont know, i wrote this post in frustration of seeing hackers and thats the reason the the sarcasm in the post, please ban mcpe toolbox

We can't just "ban" toolbox, it is not that easy. If it were, most online servers would have already done so. Please follow the steps Elite has listed above if you do indeed meet a hacker, though.

Fenamer

oof. I had to say what i to. A guy named "Stoppingllama"blablabla, and mrgin550 are hacking the most. I know this isnt the place but stoppingllama has been hacking for months and it was since august (i guess) i report this here so you just really ban the hackers because you got notified by this reply, from me

Tekqo

Trainee
Staff member
Trainee

oof. I had to say what i to. A guy named "Stoppingllama"blablabla, and mrgin550 are hacking the most. I know this isnt the place but stoppingllama has been hacking for months and it was since august (i guess) i report this here so you just really ban the hackers because you got notified by this reply, from me

They have most likely been banned now but the proper place to report someone is #report on the NG Discord server or report them on the forums

thats true mobile players on toolbox have been at large hacking like its their job (cus there are so many of them working about 24/7 to destroy the server)

DARKLVIPER

We can't just "ban" toolbox, it is not that easy. If it were, most online servers would have already done so. Please follow the steps Elite has listed above if you do indeed meet a hacker, though.
Something intence happened to me , a person was using hacks and was in creative mode that i can't even hit him and he was throwing multiple fireballs non Stop and when i tried to report there was no player in my lobby with the name like him(he was nicked ig)

Tekqo

Trainee
Staff member
Trainee

Something intence happened to me , a person was using hacks and was in creative mode that i can't even hit him and he was throwing multiple fireballs non Stop and when i tried to report there was no player in my lobby with the name like him(he was nicked ig)
Could have been a admin :eyes:

awskr

Look at it from a developer standpoint and think about how hard it actually can be to make a good anticheat
This is the stupidest thing you could’ve replied with

The new anti-cheat rolled on factions was claimed to be “improved” dozens of times by the devs and staff themselves, and once it was rolled out, I tested it, and I shit you not, I blatantly jetpacked around spawn for a full 2 minutes on max settings before I got kicked. I tried again, this time on default settings, and never got kicked, even when going above max height (y256).
Devs claim that “its still in development,” and once asked why they don't just get the rest of devs working on the server to focus mostly on the anti-cheat, they said (publicly, in the discord), that “there is one person focusing on the anti-cheat.” You’re a multi-millionaire company, with an estimated net worth value of 3.0m+ dollars. You can obviously hire at least one person more to the team. Oh, and also, getting an anti-cheat plugin is totally a viable option, you can literally just resort to that instead of building a terrible anti-cheat from scratch.

The server is just being totally incompetent at this point.

randomperson2

This is the stupidest thing you could’ve replied with

The new anti-cheat rolled on factions was claimed to be “improved” dozens of times by the devs and staff themselves, and once it was rolled out, I tested it, and I shit you not, I blatantly jetpacked around spawn for a full 2 minutes on max settings before I got kicked. I tried again, this time on default settings, and never got kicked, even when going above max height (y256).
Devs claim that “its still in development,” and once asked why they don't just get the rest of devs working on the server to focus mostly on the anti-cheat, they said (publicly, in the discord), that “there is one person focusing on the anti-cheat.” You’re a multi-millionaire company, with an estimated net worth value of 3.0m+ dollars. You can obviously hire at least one person more to the team. Oh, and also, getting an anti-cheat plugin is totally a viable option, you can literally just resort to that instead of building a terrible anti-cheat from scratch.

The server is just being totally incompetent at this point.
Those are good points, but I don’t think nethergames has millions.
Also you could’ve been a bit nicer in the first sentence

awskr

Those are good points, but I don’t think nethergames has millions.
Also you could’ve been a bit nicer in the first sentence
Cope harder

Attachments

• 4D3AFC6F-2545-4FD0-A659-6979D5C7FF2E.jpeg
    4D3AFC6F-2545-4FD0-A659-6979D5C7FF2E.jpeg
    321.1 KB · Views: 6