Platinum Plots

Big projects need big plots.
That's exactly why this month, we're introducing Platinum Plots.

So what are Platinum Plots?
They're just like Creative Dimension and Mega Creative - only bigger. You can claim 5 enormous 150x150 plots - that's a lot.

What is this going to replace?
This is going to replace the current plot limits in place. At the moment, if you buy the Ultra rank, you get 6 plots, Emerald rank - 12 plots, Legend - unlimited. Platinum Plots replaces this - all 3 ranks will have access to this new world. The Creative Dimension and Mega Creative plot limit remains at 2 for all players.
Because plot contest winners will have access to Platinum Plots, the new prize for winning the plot contest will be access to Platinum Plots.

Is there a catch?
Like all offers that sound too good to be true, there's a catch. Platinum Plots will only be available to VIP players (Ultra, Emerald & Legend), plot contest winners and NetherGames builders. Other players such as Voters can only browse plots - they won't be able to claim any plots or build on any plot (even if they're a plot helper).

So when does this start?
Hopefully we'll be able to get this up and running by early-mid August. We'll let you know when we're all set!

Thanks for reading - have any enquiries? Feel free to reply below and an executive staff member will be able to answer your question.

- NetherGames Executive Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Elynaj123

MoonFrost

Heh wow this is actually happening =P
Yey Big Plots are coming to town

I give up on the plot contest now! This feature makes me want to leave the Creative Server

TaliaLupin4Life

Please fix this!!! I voted yesterday and I got on the mega creative world, and today i just voted and now it wont let me on mega creative even though I got on earlier. I have proof too!!! My name is TaliaLupin4Life btw.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-03-17-24-37-1-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-03-17-24-37-1-1.png
    229.8 KB · Views: 13

Keith

Chief Executive Officer
Staff member
Executive
Developer

Please fix this!!! I voted yesterday and I got on the mega creative world, and today i just voted and now it wont let me on mega creative even though I got on earlier. I have proof too!!! My name is TaliaLupin4Life btw.
Try again after a restart

MoonFrost

This is actually pretty common, you can either relog or ^ Wait for a restart. Relogging usually works for me :)
P.S. If you have any more questions or problems to report, make a thread at nethergames.org/support

MoonFrost

Or if its a small question, ask a staff here or on the server

ToastyLeggings

oOoooOoooooo I'm excited about this new feature!! Perfect for huge projects.

Nusmi

I have a quetchen : Can the VIP ranks you won from voting counted to? Or its just for the paid ranks?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks