NG STORE COSMETICS GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

xcqAus

Apr 27, 2020
Hi I'm yesmeat and I wanna do a giveaway of something from the cosmetics section, or ultra rank on the NG store (ngmc.co/store). If you would like to be in the running for the giveaway, please state your IGN and the thing from the store you would like (e.g. yesmeat - Ultra rank). GLHF
-yesmeat
IGN: xcqAus Thingy: Ultra? :)

bvbygxrllx

Apr 4, 2020
Hi I'm yesmeat and I wanna do a giveaway of something from the cosmetics section, or ultra rank on the NG store (ngmc.co/store). If you would like to be in the running for the giveaway, please state your IGN and the thing from the store you would like (e.g. yesmeat - Ultra rank). GLHF
-yesmeat
okay my user is bvbygxrllx and i would want the nick, if that doesn’t count as a cosmetic, i would like some colorful armor.

yesmeat

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Discord Moderation Division
Jan 24, 2020
Australia
Buy it. You cant get it for free. If you try to do that, you'll probably get banned.
Hello, giveaways are perfectly fine on the server. I think I would know this as I am a moderator here. If you would like to enter the giveaway, feel free to by using the format all other users have been using :).

JJamiie

Apr 17, 2020
Minnesota
My IGN Is gamerkittyjamie and I would like the ultra rank or colorful armour

LePotatoGoddess

May 20, 2020
-yesmeat
OOh i want ultra rank cuz my half bday is soon lmao and it would be a good present I guess. My ign is LePotatoGoddess.

Mar 7, 2019
Indonesian
Okay i would like to join this giveaway, No matter if i win or lose.
IGN: RedFoxyStyles13
Just give me Arrow Trails, Trails & Particle Effects ($5) and Rainbow Particle Wings ($5)
Good luck everyone :)

MrThaPig

May 27, 2020
I could join
Ign:MrThaPig
Prize:ultra
If nick perms is back nick perms

AniasGamer

May 19, 2020
-yesmeat
Hello,
im AniasGamer,
i would like Ultra rank,
and rainbow armor!

Feb 16, 2019
France
Ing : ClannishBeret25
If i win i want (lifetime if its possible) TITAN rank. But if it's only for a month or two, I prefer the colorful particle wings and
GL ALL
New change! I want TITAN (In total priority, the others are optional but if it's only for a month or two i want the rainbow particle wing and the new rainbow cage (if this is not possible then I would prefer to have the particle trails, arrow trails) and rank upgrade for my friend
Ing:LeFriFri
Gl all :D

Feb 16, 2019
France
New change! I want TITAN (In total priority, the others are optional but if it's only for a month or two i want the rainbow particle wing and the new rainbow cage (if this is not possible then I would prefer to have the particle trails, arrow trails) and rank upgrade for my friend
Ing:LeFriFri
Gl all :D
Sorry my Ing is: ClannishBeret25

TabulateSeal819

May 19, 2020
Hi not sure if this is still going on but I would like to compete. IGN: TabulateSeal819, Discord: TabulateSeal819. I would like titanrank and some wings maybe a killeffect if that is possible.

May 26, 2020
Hi, I would like to participe for the Ultra Rank
My IGN is: LustrousRange2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

NetherGames is a community-based Minecraft server network that operates a large amount of in-game servers and online websites for our users. The majority of our staff members are dedicated volunteers who put their valuable time and effort into the server everyday for free. We rely on displaying advertisements, donations and earnings from purchases to keep our services running.

If you want to keep driving & supporting our team and the network forward, please buy a rank or donate now.

Advertisement

Join our Discord Server

Like us on Facebook

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks