NG STORE COSMETICS GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightPlayzMC01

Apr 21, 2020
Hello best mod in nethergames as well as my life saver lol. My IGN is LightPlayzMC01, I want ultra rank cuz i just want to fly around the lobby ;-; thanksss

Hadi

Mar 19, 2020
Hi my ign is Hadi Moh 123 I wanna enter the giveaway for ultra rank I have 0% chance of winning but why not lol

Rizzy

May 7, 2020
Ohhh srry I ask 4 to much....
ok I would like the ultra rank if I win the giveaway

Notplayingnow06

May 10, 2020
helo its a me notplayingnow06
i would like a rank so i can skip queus for factions or just any cool liking cosmetics that u think r cool. u decide if I win

KvxzMC

Apr 10, 2020
Hi I'm yesmeat and I wanna do a giveaway of something from the cosmetics section, or ultra rank on the NG store (ngmc.co/store). If you would like to be in the running for the giveaway, please state your IGN and the thing from the store you would like (e.g. yesmeat - Ultra rank). GLHF
-yesmeat
KvxzMC - legend rank lmao

Feb 16, 2019
France
Ing : ClannishBeret25
If i win i want (lifetime if its possible) TITAN rank. But if it's only for a month or two, I prefer the colorful particle wings and a rank upgrade for my friend:
Ing: LeFriFri
GL ALL

Rizzy

May 7, 2020
@yesmeat I have a question; in what way will you be choosing the winner of the giveaway? Do you choose the player that wins or its random?

yesmeat

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Appeals & Disputes Division
Jan 24, 2020
Australia
@yesmeat I have a question; in what way will you be choosing the winner of the giveaway? Do you choose the player that wins or its random?
I will be giving everyone who entered a number and then doing a random number generator and choosing the winner that way, so it is completely random

Noriad1st

Aug 27, 2019
I had written for a nickname b4 but now that’s go I currently have no rank can I get legend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

NetherGames is a community-based Minecraft server network that operates a large amount of in-game servers and online websites for our users. The majority of our staff members are dedicated volunteers who put their valuable time and effort into the server everyday for free. We rely on displaying advertisements, donations and earnings from purchases to keep our services running.

If you want to keep driving & supporting our team and the network forward, please buy a rank or donate now.

Advertisement

Join our Discord Server

Like us on Facebook

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks