Ng needs a Real (underline real) Antcheat

Hello. I've made this Forum as there are too many hackers in bedwars and i mean tooooo mannyyyyy. Does Ng even have an anticheat?
I've seen (and lost) against too many hackers in ng. You all have to agree Ng has a hacker problem i mean they just fly or Autoclick because nobody can click that fast. Ng needs a real anticheat , i mean so many people are quitting because of the hackers(example - My friends) and many more. Ng please take care of this, im begging you rn

Reactions: Vectrus

Gruffinator

Hello. I've made this Forum as there are too many hackers in bedwars and i mean tooooo mannyyyyy. Does Ng even have an anticheat?
I've seen (and lost) against too many hackers in ng. You all have to agree Ng has a hacker problem i mean they just fly or Autoclick because nobody can click that fast. Ng needs a real anticheat , i mean so many people are quitting because of the hackers(example - My friends) and many more. Ng please take care of this, im begging you rn
I agree the anti-cheat could definitely be improved! I have heard that the Devs are working on a new anti-cheat and according to the NG staff, a good anti-cheat is a very hard thing to develop. Meanwhile, have your screen recorder ready and do your part by submitting reports in #report and in game. It really helps!

Submit reports on discord with this format:
IGN:
Offence:
Proof:

I agree the anti-cheat could definitely be improved! I have heard that the Devs are working on a new anti-cheat and according to the NG staff, a good anti-cheat is a very hard thing to develop. Meanwhile, have your screen recorder ready and do your part by submitting reports in #report and in game. It really helps!

Submit reports on discord with this format:
IGN:
Offence:
Proof:
i have a vid

AreroLR

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reports Division

A new anti-cheat is already being worked on by the developer team. Right now, development on the new anti-cheat has been slowed down due to the main anti-cheat developer being on leave. As Gruffinator said, please report any offenders you find on the network to either https://ngmc.co/r or to #report on our Discord server.

Jeanlol

I also agree. I also heard that some of the devs are working on a anticheat so we might have to just be patient. ive seen someone fly hack and autoclick in a bedwars game once.

TheBarii

Trainee
Staff member
Trainee
Why would you cheat using Ants anyway?

randomperson2

report them here or on the discord server
if you choose to report via the link then do it in this pre-made format:

IGN:
The hack they are using:
Your evidence (preferably video or photographic evidence):
Anything else you want to say here (this part is optional):