NG API Utilities: A Python Module

NOTE: If you don't know what an API is, then this post isn't for you. Please don't reply with "I don't know what an API is" or anything like that, because I'm looking for constructive feedback. :)

So today, I created a Python module to work with the NG API, and I thought I'd release it for others to use if they wish.
The module was mostly designed with the use case of a Discord bot in mind, but even if you don't want to make a bot out of it, there's still potential for it to help you.

Overview:
  • Provides framework for API requests, to help keep code tidy
  • Provides classes to handle writing to logs, as well as reading and writing data to a cache.

The module and documentation can be found here:

I'll be keeping the module updated for the foreseeable future, so if you notice any problems with the code or the documentation, please let me know!

Thanks for reading :)
- Luna

hardcriminals

NOTE: If you don't know what an API is, then this post isn't for you. Please don't reply with "I don't know what an API is" or anything like that, because I'm looking for constructive feedback. :)

So today, I created a Python module to work with the NG API, and I thought I'd release it for others to use if they wish.
The module was mostly designed with the use case of a Discord bot in mind, but even if you don't want to make a bot out of it, there's still potential for it to help you.

Overview:
  • Provides framework for API requests, to help keep code tidy
  • Provides classes to handle writing to logs, as well as reading and writing data to a cache.

The module and documentation can be found here:

I'll be keeping the module updated for the foreseeable future, so if you notice any problems with the code or the documentation, please let me know!

Thanks for reading :)
- Luna
wtf are you even saying !!!!!!

hardcriminals

It’s some programming stuff. It’s cool if you don’t understand it but please don’t clog the replies with “I don’t get it”, cos there are a lot of people who won’t
oh i get it its a cake ok but programming a caketakes a lot of hard work xd but seroiusly mate whyyyy this thing is completly useless everyone knows how to program even me and i cant even spell

oh i get it its a cake ok but programming a caketakes a lot of hard work xd but seroiusly mate whyyyy this thing is completly useless everyone knows how to program even me and i cant even spell
Again if you’re not providing useful feedback please don’t reply, because it just clogs the replies and spams my notifications :)