NG API Utilities: A Python Module (Update)

View the original post here.​

Recently, NG updated their public API, and today I've finished updating my API framework to work with it!

Wait - what's an API?

An API (Application Programming Interface) is, very simply put, a web service that allows you to talk to a server through code. If you're interested, you can read more about APIs here.

View the framework and documentation here.​

This module provides a framework for interacting with the NG REST API, as well as a simple logging / caching system that might be helpful for developing larger programs.​

This version contains every feature the last module had, but some changes have been made:
+ API Integrations have been worked into the framework
+ Method added to retrieve a given player's avatar
* Query methods have been updated to work with the new REST API
* Minor bug fixes and Quality of Life changes

I'll be keeping the module updated for the foreseeable future, so if you notice any problems with the code or the documentation, please let me know!

Thanks for reading :)
- Luna <3

Reactions: PlsDefend

a 1ron Golem

View the original post here.​

Recently, NG updated their public API, and today I've finished updating my API framework to work with it!

Wait - what's an API?

An API (Application Programming Interface) is, very simply put, a web service that allows you to talk to a server through code. If you're interested, you can read more about APIs here.

View the framework and documentation here.​

This module provides a framework for interacting with the NG REST API, as well as a simple logging / caching system that might be helpful for developing larger programs.​

This version contains every feature the last module had, but some changes have been made:
+ API Integrations have been worked into the framework
+ Method added to retrieve a given player's avatar
* Query methods have been updated to work with the new REST API
* Minor bug fixes and Quality of Life changes

I'll be keeping the module updated for the foreseeable future, so if you notice any problems with the code or the documentation, please let me know!

Thanks for reading :)
- Luna <3
paan banaras waala

Reactions: RedstoneGuy1080p