Applications Department
Appeals & Disputes Department
Reports Department
Web Development Department

Jul 1, 2017
Australia
keithos.me
Hello everyone!

We're excited to be unveiling a new application system for the YT and YouTube rank!

This new system simplifies the process greatly - in fact, all you have to do is login with your YouTube account!
You'll need to be able to login to our account portal (https://account.nethergames.org). If you haven't done this before, check out this tutorial made by Casper.

Once logged in, go to "Account Settings" and click the grey "Apply for YT/YouTube" button towards the bottom of the page. You'll be redirected to Google's servers where you will be prompted to login with your Google (YouTube account).

After logging in to your Google/YT account, click "Allow" to grant our system access to read your YouTube channel's details. We use these details to check your channel eligibility.
If the system has validated your eligibility, you'll be prompted to confirm your application. The system will automatically calculate the appropriate rank you are eligible for. Simply click "Confirm" to get the appropriate rank added to your account.

Keep in mind that this new system is still running in beta, so please let us know if you experience issues by contacting our support team or posting a description of it to #bugs on our Discord server (ngmc.co/d).

We hope that this new system will help YouTubers to easily obtain a YT or YouTube rank on NetherGames and allow them to spend more time playing and recording on the network!
If you have any issues (e.g. rank for that channel has already been claimed by another player), please contact our support team - we'd be happy to help you out!

AceTheArcher

Jul 7, 2019
Can I have Yt my YouTube channel is IExtraSpeed my gamertag is IExtraSpeedYt thxs

Zane The Wolf

Aug 22, 2019
Can I have a yt channel my yt channel Zane The Wolf Yt

Zane The Wolf

Aug 22, 2019
Can I have a yt channel my yt channel Zane The Wolf Yt and my gamer tag is Openfuzzball540 Pleaseee