Player Support Department
Applications Department
Appeals & Disputes Division
Reports Division

Jul 1, 2017
Australia
keithos.me
Hello everyone,

We're happy to announce that our new store is now live! You can check it out at https://store.nethergames.org/

You can now purchase items using a credit or debit card without a PayPal account (click "Pay with Card" at the checkout), however you can still use your PayPal balance for purchases if you wish. If you're using an iOS device, you can also use Apple Pay, and if on a Chrome browser or Android device, you will be able to use Google Pay (select "Pay with Card" for these two options as well).

The Titan rank is now also available for purchase! Please note that this is a monthly subscription rank unlike our other 3 VIP ranks. If you are paying by card without a PayPal account, this will auto-renew every period you selected (i.e. if you bought Titan for 3 months, it will charge you again every 3 months until you cancel on the Titan page). You also must have the Legend rank in order to be able to subscribe to Titan.

We have temporarily disabled cosmetic purchases due to technical issues however these will return to the store at a later date.

Any questions or issues - #support on Discord or ngmc.co/lc

SNIPEREYE1700

Apr 22, 2020
do u guys think u will upgrade loot in skywars like diamond armor in chests and can u bring back blacksmith kit

Hello everyone,

We're happy to announce that our new store is now live! You can check it out at https://store.nethergames.org/

You can now purchase items using a credit or debit card without a PayPal account (click "Pay with Card" at the checkout), however you can still use your PayPal balance for purchases if you wish. If you're using an iOS device, you can also use Apple Pay, and if on a Chrome browser or Android device, you will be able to use Google Pay (select "Pay with Card" for these two options as well).

The Titan rank is now also available for purchase! Please note that this is a monthly subscription rank unlike our other 3 VIP ranks. If you are paying by card without a PayPal account, this will auto-renew every period you selected (i.e. if you bought Titan for 3 months, it will charge you again every 3 months until you cancel on the Titan page). You also must have the Legend rank in order to be able to subscribe to Titan.

We have temporarily disabled cosmetic purchases due to technical issues however these will return to the store at a later date.

Any questions or issues - #support on Discord or ngmc.co/lc
Kethios I have an idea can the devs comuut cate with people who make textures pack and add them to the shop

EnderKiller62

Apr 11, 2020
Kethios I have an idea can the devs comuut cate with people who make textures pack and add them to the shop
Ill assume you want to have packs in the shop, not the people who make them. Anyways its a horrid idea, one lad would just buy all and distribute them

Support Us

NetherGames is a community-based Minecraft server network that operates a large amount of in-game servers and online websites for our users. The majority of our staff members are dedicated volunteers who put their valuable time and effort into the server everyday for free. We rely on displaying advertisements, donations and earnings from purchases to keep our services running.

If you want to keep driving & supporting our team and the network forward, please buy a rank or donate now.

Advertisement

Join our Discord Server

Like us on Facebook

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks