New SkyWars Coin Rewarding System

Nubmaster69

The rewarding system for coins on SkyWars is bad. I want to get coins by the 3 coins per kill and 5 coins per win.
I want quick buy and maps that aren’t 32 rushes but looks like nethergames has more important stuff to do like msg me about something I didn’t even do

labracamy

The rewarding system for coins on SkyWars is bad. I want to get coins by the 3 coins per kill and 5 coins per win.
No, the coin system should stay the same as many people have already gone on a grind and it would be unfair of nethergames to change it, however, if they decreased the amount of coins you need to buy perks and kits, that would be cool as right now, it's to expensive

Reactions: ChillCarrot21

Nubmaster69

No, the coin system should stay the same as many people have already gone on a grind and it would be unfair of nethergames to change it, however, if they decreased the amount of coins you need to buy perks and kits, that would be cool as right now, it's to expensive
It’s also unfair to the people who achieved lifetime tiers and now they have to start all over again

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks