Player Support Department
Applications Department
Appeals & Disputes Division
Reports Division

Jul 1, 2017
Australia
keithos.me
Hello everyone!

As many of you may be able to see, we are currently in the process of replacing our old logo with a new logo designed by @RageDesigns!

The old NetherGames logo (also designed by Rage) has been in use since 2017 and we have decided that it is time to switch it up a little. The process of looking for a new logo actually began in late 2018 but was put on hold after we failed to find a suitable replacement.

This new minimalistic logo depicts a lava drip, a nod to the server name (lava in the nether). We wanted a logo that was easily scalable unlike the old one, which had two separate versions - "NG" and "NETHERGAMES". The new logo can be used as just an icon and also with together with the NetherGames wordmark.

We know that the change may be difficult for some people but we believe that with the expansion of the server network over the last couple of months, this new logo gives us a great fresh new look and symbolises a new beginning for something awesome.

If you're interested in our new Brand Assets and the updated media kit, you can find these on our helpdesk.

Reactions: Huy Enter

Galecist

May 8, 2020
I like the new logo, but this is not why I am replying. Keith, worded it in a way as if new things were coming out! At the end he said " new beginning for something..." This kinda tells us big things are coming. Possible new games, modes, cosmetics, and more. We just have to wait to find out...

Reactions: Huy Enter

Support Us

NetherGames is a community-based Minecraft server network that operates a large amount of in-game servers and online websites for our users. The majority of our staff members are dedicated volunteers who put their valuable time and effort into the server everyday for free. We rely on displaying advertisements, donations and earnings from purchases to keep our services running.

If you want to keep driving & supporting our team and the network forward, please buy a rank or donate now.

Advertisement

Join our Discord Server

Like us on Facebook

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks