New BedWars solo maps

Gruffinator

New BedWars solo maps

I think we ought to have some new maps for Bedwars SOLO.
This is because more of the long time players tend to play the solo mode more.
I think we can agree that we are getting sick of these maps. They aren't bad but there needs to be more choice. Maybe like 3 more maps?
This would be greatly appreciated by me and probably loads of other players.
Thanks

-Gruffinator

Reactions: RedstoneGuy1080p

xMqchii

New BedWars solo maps

I think we can agree that we are getting sick of these maps. They aren't bad but there needs to be more choice. Maybe like 3 more maps?
Thanks

-Gruffinator
That would be cool, I guess. I'm sure that they removed a few maps from testing for a few days (when the new maps were released back in early 2020 I think lol). I think it would be cool if they added a map that is like a mini model of their lobby, and a themed map of the nether. And yes, this is coming from a bedwars solo player on NetherGames.

Reactions: Gruffinator

Gruffinator

That would be cool, I guess. I'm sure that they removed a few maps from testing for a few days (when the new maps were released back in early 2020 I think lol). I think it would be cool if they added a map that is like a mini model of their lobby, and a themed map of the nether. And yes, this is coming from a bedwars solo player on NetherGames.
That would be cool.. I just want anything new for solos really.

Reactions: xMqchii
New BedWars solo maps

Thanks

-Gruffinator
Yeah i agree

Reactions: Gruffinator

a 1ron Golem

New BedWars solo maps

Thanks

-Gruffinator
We ought to have new maps i upvoted

killjoy123

New BedWars solo maps

Thanks

-Gruffinator
Very true if ng adds solo bedwars maps with a 32 rush it would be awesome

Gruffinator

there's already a lot of maps in bw solos that have a 32 rush such as candyland, wilderness, indian, etc.
That is true, maybe get rid of some of the more unpopular maps.... In my case that would be like fallen or wild west. I guess that's hard because everyone has different opinions though..

xMqchii

That is true, maybe get rid of some of the more unpopular maps.... In my case that would be like fallen or wild west. I guess that's hard because everyone has different opinions though..
for the mobiles, a lot have a hard time playing since the 32 rushes mostly get picked and they get rushed immediately, so it's best to keep some 48 rush maps

justdawnn1801

New BedWars solo maps

Thanks

-Gruffinator
yeah i agree! it would be soo nice to have some more :D

killjoy123

for the mobiles, a lot have a hard time playing since the 32 rushes mostly get picked and they get rushed immediately, so it's best to keep some 48 rush maps
No i just love 32 rushes i mean whats more fun than seeing who gets to the diamond gem first

Very true if ng adds solo bedwars maps with a 32 rush it would be awesome
There are too many of those maps. They need to make unqiue maps. Like i get it there has to be some maps like indian and fastfood With less detail, but they also need unique maps with a unoque theme that is not just a big blob (refering to stonehenge). They need maps like rooftop and air show. They were unqiue and good.

Gruffinator

for the mobiles, a lot have a hard time playing since the 32 rushes mostly get picked and they get rushed immediately, so it's best to keep some 48 rush
Yea thats true... A few 48 block rush maps could be good. Or maybe if it's possible, somehow implement 48 block rushes only in touch queuing?

Gruffinator

There are too many of those maps. They need to make unqiue maps. Like i get it there has to be some maps like indian and fastfood With less detail, but they also need unique maps with a unoque theme that is not just a big blob (refering to stonehenge). They need maps like rooftop and air show. They were unqiue and good.
Yea it would be cool to have a map where there is no set big middle. Like airshow, there are lots of smaller islands with a generator on each maybe?