Never have I ever #1

CrispyBoi321

So I'm going to start a weekly never have I ever, and on every Monday there is going to be a new one (idc if this is Tuesday I was late, I forgot don't blame me and don't expect me to remember next time too). So what happens is you reply to this thread with no or yes, if you have then also include what it was (participation is voluntary).

#1 Never have I ever pulled a prank.
I have not ever pulled a prank in my life because I'm such a great person, this reply is totally legit do not ask questions good bye for ever (not really).

Don't click this

CrispyBoi321

So I'm going to start a weekly never have I ever, and on every Monday there is going to be a new one (idc if this is Tuesday I was late, I forgot don't blame me and don't expect me to remember next time too). So what happens is you reply to this thread with no or yes, if you have then also include what it was (participation is voluntary).

I have not ever pulled a prank in my life because I'm such a great person, this reply is totally legit do not ask questions good bye for ever (not really).

Don't click this
Idk why I did that last part, I guess I was in the mood for a rick roll.

Don't click this
I never if u ever did backflip I'm to lazy tbh

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks