NetherGames Portal Update

xMqchii

I've noticed that the NetherGames portal website has changed and rn it's pretty cool ngl. You guys fixed the voting leaderboard which is nice, but what're API INTEGRATIONS?

Loved2181

An application programming interface (API) is a connection between computers or between computer programs. It is a type of software interface, offering a service to other pieces of software. A document or standard that describes how to build such a connection or interface is called an API specification. A computer system that meets this standard is said to implement or expose an API. The term API may refer either to the specification or to the implementation.

xMqchii

An application programming interface (API) is a connection between computers or between computer programs. It is a type of software interface, offering a service to other pieces of software. A document or standard that describes how to build such a connection or interface is called an API specification. A computer system that meets this standard is said to implement or expose an API. The term API may refer either to the specification or to the implementation.
think u just sorta copied that from google pls simplify this term someone xd

Reactions: Loved2181

Loved2181

So it's just does this when you join nether games ur ip gets sent to them and you get joined to the closest proxy in ur region like if I live in Germany you get connected to Frankfurt region and its also works like when if you live in a area with no closest proxy they will try to give a closest no the pay freest so that's why some people get lag I think this the ter m for api @TobiasDev

Reactions: xMqchii

xMqchii

So it's just does this when you join nether games ur ip gets sent to them and you get joined to the closest proxy in ur region like if I live in Germany you get connected to Frankfurt region and its also works like when if you live in a area with no closest proxy they will try to give a closest no the pay freest so that's why some people get lag I think this the ter m for api @TobiasDev
prob lol:p

TobiasDev

Senior Vice President - Development
Staff member
Senior Vice President
Developer
Applications Department

API Integrations are services you can register for using our API endpoints. With an integration, you are able to perform more requests than without it (higher rate limit)