Nethergames please fix your lag issues

coolgod09

bro half time ppl have like 50 ping

killjoy123

Blocks shouldn't disappear at 61 ping. You should probably talk to staff on Discord and they can help. Maybe you need to join through a different proxy? I was having the same issue a month ago even though I get 5-10 ping and 1200MBPS. The staff said they were working on it at that time but you should probably check with them
Tysm

I myself is not experiencing that much lag in the server although I regularly get 120 ping. I personally do in fact think that the server lags sometimes but not always. I hope they are fixing this although I am not getting a very awful experience from the lag.

justdawnn1801

hello fellow nethergames players i would like to report that nethergames has been having a lot of lag and i mean a lot of lag

1- when im bridging on solo bedwars and i place block in front of me i go ahead and do the same but the block behind me glitches and i fall into the void (it was a easy win fr me btw) fix that

2- in the lobby where i spawn at that place i fall i just fall!!! and i do it again and again and again

3-block lag on bedwars is a pain when i try to break a block IT DOESNT BREAK!!!! and the opponent kills me so much fr an easy win)

4-teleporting lag, players teleport a lot in ng and i play with my friend duels but he teleports and his and my internet and ping is good

Ng please fix your lag

thank you

yours sincerly

KILLJOY123
omg yeah it’s so annoying. i usually speedbridge (on mobile) and it’s my normal bridging, but on ng it’s pretty much impossible- so i’m forced to either crouch bridge or some weird pausing and placing thing.

and the block breaking! i lost a bedwars match because i couldn’t break the last team‘s WOOL bed defence

killjoy123

omg yeah it’s so annoying. i usually speedbridge (on mobile) and it’s my normal bridging, but on ng it’s pretty much impossible- so i’m forced to either crouch bridge or some weird pausing and placing thing.

and the block breaking! i lost a bedwars match because i couldn’t break the last team‘s WOOL bed defence
Ikr the other team had obsidian i had a diamond pick da block didn't break

:( But i can mj bridge and speedbridge fine on ng?? maybe its ur ping dude

justdawnn1801

Ikr the other team had obsidian i had a diamond pick da block didn't break

:( But i can mj bridge and speedbridge fine on ng?? maybe its ur ping dude
maybe but my ping usually isn’t that bad-

AreroLR

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reports Division

when im bridging on solo bedwars and i place block in front of me i go ahead and do the same but the block behind me glitches and i fall into the void (it was a easy win fr me btw)

^ This is usually just caused by a bad connection. The game servers aren't responsible for this.

in the lobby where i spawn at that place i fall i just fall!!! and i do it again and again and again

^ This is a known bug but you should only fall through the ground once, not more than that as it'll automatically spawn you into the lobby properly.

block lag on bedwars is a pain when i try to break a block IT DOESNT BREAK!!!! and the opponent kills me so much fr an easy win) teleporting lag, players teleport a lot in ng and i play with my friend duels but he teleports and his and my internet and ping is good

^^ Both of these are usually caused by a bad connection to the server. Try one of the following IPs to join instead (Make sure you pick the IP that's closest to where you live):

• ap.nethergames.org - Asia Pacific
• eu.nethergames.org - Europe
• us.nethergames.org - United States