Nethergames please fix your lag issues

killjoy123

hello fellow nethergames players i would like to report that nethergames has been having a lot of lag and i mean a lot of lag

1- when im bridging on solo bedwars and i place block in front of me i go ahead and do the same but the block behind me glitches and i fall into the void (it was a easy win fr me btw) fix that

2- in the lobby where i spawn at that place i fall i just fall!!! and i do it again and again and again

3-block lag on bedwars is a pain when i try to break a block IT DOESNT BREAK!!!! and the opponent kills me so much fr an easy win)

4-teleporting lag, players teleport a lot in ng and i play with my friend duels but he teleports and his and my internet and ping is good

Ng please fix your lag

thank you

yours sincerly

KILLJOY123

killjoy123

i would like a member of ng staff to see this cus i want to ask when it will get fixed

a 1ron Golem

Ping is 61 as my
Blocks shouldn't disappear at 61 ping. You should probably talk to staff on Discord and they can help. Maybe you need to join through a different proxy? I was having the same issue a month ago even though I get 5-10 ping and 1200MBPS. The staff said they were working on it at that time but you should probably check with them