JoshT

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Player Support Department
Applications Department

Apr 10, 2019
Philippines
Are you an aspiring or veteran builder, or just average?

Whatever your expertise and experience level is, the NetherGames Build Team would love to offer you:
(*)Volunteer builder position with
• a build server equipped with the building plugin Fast Async World Edit (FAWE)
• comfortable workplace (no fuss, no rush)
• your preferred building hours and;
• helpful teammates

(*Provided that you pass the trainee builder phase+)

(+If you are accepted after the trial, you will either pass into the trainee builder phase or skip that and become an official NG builder right away, depending on the ratings given for your trial)

EXTRA:
Got bummed that you'd only pass into the trainee building phase because of how limited your experience is? Don't be!

While you are in that phase, you will be able to attend a Building Workshop, facilitated by the Head Builder of NG BT.
The workshop includes:
• build practice server exclusive to trainee builders
• orientation on the different building commands provided by the creators of FAWE
• teaching of:
• basics of building
• building techniques
• building styles

So what are you waiting for? Apply now at and become more!
For requirements, refer to the information given at the application site or the image below. 2080

Marquinho

Jul 4, 2019
[QUOTE = "Marquinho, post: 14148, membro: 8549"]
Vip ++
[/CITAR]

Pprox01

Jul 14, 2019
Quiero participar ¿que necesito?

AlexGoPow

Jul 24, 2019
Hi, my in-game name is AIexGoPowYT I would like to be on the staff team my email address is [email protected] if you need anything please contact me thanks...

Hi, my in-game name is AIexGoPowYT I would like to be on the staff team my email address is [email protected] if you need anything please contact me thanks...
Apply here: https://ngmc.co/b

And please do not bump threads that have not been commented on for 1w+. Thank you!

rolandlee20

Aug 15, 2019
i want to make staff on the server because i want to ban cheaters because i saw a many hacker on the server and there abusing it and please accept me as a staff on this server and im onlline all day im good person and im not gonna abuse my staff rank please accept me if you accept me i got more feedback and thats to be a good staff remember my gamertag is rolandlee20 i really hope you accepe thanks for building a nice server

If you want to become a part of our staff team, you are free to apply for Trainee by going to https://ngmc.co/t - the responsibilities of a Trainee include looking for rulebreakers and reporting them to their superiors - this means everyone above Crew. If you get promoted to Crew, that is only when you received the power (and responsibility) to ban and mute, this will only happen if you gain the trust of the HR department and you are doing really well at being a Trainee and making enough reports per week. (@JoshT can you close the thread now)

Reactions: LandinoHahaa

IchBinMatejo

Aug 15, 2019
I am interested in buidlings, i wanna help your Buider team and add sone new strenght, some fun,etc. THX for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.