Nethergames anticheats doesn't even exist.

Ok, let's go directly to the topic. Nethergames is one of the many Minecraft servers with anti-cheats. So, some newcomers will think that they are safe from hackers, right?
Well, we all know it is not. Nethergames is one of the many servers that have anti-cheats, but you find hackers more frequently than other servers. Sometimes, it's anti-cheat doesn't even check for hackers. I know, they are doing their best to solve this, but I am not alone. Hackers are left without scanning and innocent people are mistakenly kicked from minigames and sent to the hub. It will be no problem in few cases, but if you are in minigames and teleported in the lobby. The message comes, saying You are kicked from the server and connected to the lobby server. Reason for disconnection: You are using prohibited mos or addon(<some modded client, say Wall climb>). Please remove these addons to play. Our anti-cheat frequently makes mistakes, so if you think this was an error, let us know at ngmc.co/lc.
This is problem to many, not one as i saw this prblem to many big and small youtubers.

Reactions: ShakierVoyage46

randomperson2

Ok, let's go directly to the topic. Nethergames is one of the many Minecraft servers with anti-cheats. So, some newcomers will think that they are safe from hackers, right?
Well, we all know it is not. Nethergames is one of the many servers that have anti-cheats, but you find hackers more frequently than other servers. Sometimes, it's anti-cheat doesn't even check for hackers. I know, they are doing their best to solve this, but I am not alone. Hackers are left without scanning and innocent people are mistakenly kicked from minigames and sent to the hub. It will be no problem in few cases, but if you are in minigames and teleported in the lobby. The message comes, saying You are kicked from the server and connected to the lobby server. Reason for disconnection: You are using prohibited mos or addon(<some modded client, say Wall climb>). Please remove these addons to play. Our anti-cheat frequently makes mistakes, so if you think this was an error, let us know at ngmc.co/lc.
This is problem to many, not one as i saw this prblem to many big and small youtubers.
give it time mate

a 1ron Golem

give it time man you have a 0 point 2 KDR anyways so I don't think another death would affect much

TobiasDev

Senior Vice President - Development
Staff member
Senior Vice President
Developer
Applications Department

The anti-cheat is one of many things we are planning on reworking. But we are incredibly busy at the moment, and finding competent people to develop an anticheat is not easy, especially in the bedrock edition scene. If you know any, feel free to tell them to shoot me a mail to [email protected] so we can make them a job offer.

True, even thought i never got kicked, luckily i never got mistakened for hacking. as i never do, not only is it illegal but it ruins fun for others. One i met a hacker in the bridge. he was just super jumping his way over to our base. I did manage to hit him once. i DO know how to hack but wont. because its wrong. unless it means hacking a hacker, wont do it.

TheNightsWolf

The complexion of anti-cheat to be very precise to ban hackers and the ability to not false ban someone is quite hard because you don't want players to be falsely banned yet you want the hackers to be gone. To get to that level of complexion might take some time. It would also greatly help if you were to record that whole hacking scene, for instance use Medal.tv app where it lets you clip a moment meaning if you couldn't record in time. You'd be able to still have proof because it records in the background.

randomperson2

The complexion of anti-cheat to be very precise to ban hackers and the ability to not false ban someone is quite hard because you don't want players to be falsely banned yet you want the hackers to be gone. To get to that level of complexion might take some time. It would also greatly help if you were to record that whole hacking scene, for instance use Medal.tv app where it lets you clip a moment meaning if you couldn't record in time. You'd be able to still have proof because it records in the background.
exactly
also congrats on getting senior vice president in development @TobiasDev

TobiasDev

Senior Vice President - Development
Staff member
Senior Vice President
Developer
Applications Department

Thanks alot :D