Nether Games Anti-Cheat

So I have multiple concerns for the new NG anti cheat, mostly the fact that it's completely ineffective. I see people flying around hacking and stuff, and I'm just there clicking, and I'm the one who gets kicked, please it's just a simple fix pls set the cps cap to 20cps and not 15cps, I know it's at 15, so it's fair to mobile players, but most mobile players use key mapper(im not 100% sure about that, dont quote me on that) anyways, please update the anti cheat.

Reactions: awskr

awskr

The cps limit is set at 15 to level the playing field for mobile and pc users
No way really?????

Anyways, I do think the cap should be raised a lot higher than 15. I think some very skilled players are being held back by clicking slower than they usually do. Not sure about that key mapper thing you said though…

Tektion

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Player Services Department
YouTuber Services Department
Discord Moderation Division
Designer

So I have multiple concerns for the new NG anti cheat, mostly the fact that it's completely ineffective. I see people flying around hacking and stuff, and I'm just there clicking, and I'm the one who gets kicked, please it's just a simple fix pls set the cps cap to 20cps and not 15cps, I know it's at 15, so it's fair to mobile players, but most mobile players use key mapper(im not 100% sure about that, dont quote me on that) anyways, please update the anti cheat.

The anti-cheat is in a trial state at the moment. This means it is not completely accurate and kicks innocent players frequently. And for the hackers, please report them on #report on the NG discord or here on the forums. There is also always /report in-game. And the last thing, to avoid being kicked by the new anti-cheat, avoid standing on the chest when opening the Bedwars shop. That way, you won't get kicked for Fly-B.