Nerf bridge spawnblocking

So on bridge, there is a thing called spawnblocking. It's blocking the players spawn. It's a semi toxic bridge strat. Anyways, it's hard to bypass if A. The person who made the spawnblock made it tall and wide. and B. If the person made it around the map and on the other bridges you made. What I'm saying is, spawnblocking is a really annoying strategy. You can't really counter it unless the spawnblocker didn't block the bridges you made. It's also annoying when the spawnblocker blocks around the base when you hippo. Hippoing is a strat that players find annoying, and spawnblock for it. This is a strat used by many sweats and leaderboard players. A lot of people use it. So for the devs to fix spawnblocking, they can do a couple of things. A. Lower the build height. People want the height lowered and it can be easier to counter spawnblocking like that. The build height is like 15+ which is heavily unnessescary. B. They can move back where people can place blocks on the bridge. On kraken you can place blocks 2 blocks away from the beginning of the bridge. On other maps, you can place blocks 5 blocks away from spawn which is ridiculous. Maybe push back where players can place blocks by about 5-6 blocks? Last one. C. More maps that have other ways to the bridge. When I say this, I mean a second bridge that's on the spawn island that you can get to the main bridge on. So sorta like kraken except bigger, wider, and longer. Spawnblocking is a really annoying and time consuming strategy. Some players think its good but in reality its not. It's an annoying strategy that is considered toxic if not done aganist toxic players or hackers. Please change this. I appreciate anyone who read this.

BeeCats35

this isn’t bedwars I forgot so uh goodbye there is nothing here I said nope

So on bridge, there is a thing called spawnblocking. It's blocking the players spawn. It's a semi toxic bridge strat. Anyways, it's hard to bypass if A. The person who made the spawnblock made it tall and wide. and B. If the person made it around the map and on the other bridges you made. What I'm saying is, spawnblocking is a really annoying strategy. You can't really counter it unless the spawnblocker didn't block the bridges you made. It's also annoying when the spawnblocker blocks around the base when you hippo. Hippoing is a strat that players find annoying, and spawnblock for it. This is a strat used by many sweats and leaderboard players. A lot of people use it. So for the devs to fix spawnblocking, they can do a couple of things. A. Lower the build height. People want the height lowered and it can be easier to counter spawnblocking like that. The build height is like 15+ which is heavily unnessescary. B. They can move back where people can place blocks on the bridge. On kraken you can place blocks 2 blocks away from the beginning of the bridge. On other maps, you can place blocks 5 blocks away from spawn which is ridiculous. Maybe push back where players can place blocks by about 5-6 blocks? Last one. C. More maps that have other ways to the bridge. When I say this, I mean a second bridge that's on the spawn island that you can get to the main bridge on. So sorta like kraken except bigger, wider, and longer. Spawnblocking is a really annoying and time consuming strategy. Some players think its good but in reality its not. It's an annoying strategy that is considered toxic if not done aganist toxic players or hackers. Please change this. I appreciate anyone who read this.
No, its part of the game.

Reactions: DirtClutch

DirtClutch

No it isint
Yes, it is. Spawn blocking is a strat that sweats use to stop the other player from getting up faster, if you look in hypixel videos, EVERYONE SPAWN BLOCKS It is part of the game and anyone can do it. If the other player doesn't know who then bridge shouldn't be their main game. ITS COMMON SENSE

hardcriminals

Yes, it is. Spawn blocking is a strat that sweats use to stop the other player from getting up faster, if you look in hypixel videos, EVERYONE SPAWN BLOCKS It is part of the game and anyone can do it. If the other player doesn't know who then bridge shouldn't be their main game. ITS COMMON SENSE
bruh