My Problems with NetherGames

Problem One - Bugs
Many bugs get reported and told to staff, moderators, admins, vice presidents and more. Yet they still don't get fixed. Either that or they just get DECLINED to get fixed: Screenshot_20220807-164344_Chrome.jpg
And this didn't even have an explanation to why it was declined. IT'S LITERALLY A GAME BREAKING GLITCH WHERE YOU CAN DUPLICATE ITEMS.

Oh and here's another:
Screenshot_20220807-164657_Chrome.jpg
These weren't even replied to and it's been days or even a month since they were posted:
Screenshot_20220807-164911_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220807-164942_Chrome.jpg

Problem 2: Hackers
Yes, I know how hard it is to make a bedrock anticheat. But come on man, it doesn't even kick fly hackers. Does it even ban people??? Like stop making the anticheat such a snowflake.

Problem 3: Updates
As we all know, nethergames says "New Lobby Soon" (Soon = 3474679 months btw) and by then its not even that hyped. But to be fair most of the updates are for the better and are decent, but then a bunch of bugs comes with it.

Problem 4: Dead Gamemodes
#revivetrios
When nethergames adds new gamemodes, they all just die out. (Conquests, Creative, Arcade are still a thing but Trios was removed for lack of players - *cough* current players on those games when posting this: Conquests: 8 ngl that's surprising Creative: 2 Arcade: 0)

Problem 5: Staff Communication
Just watch these 2 vids:
Vid 1:
Vid 2:

Thanks for reading. Mute me if u want (honestly I don't care). I just wanted to get this out. Inspired by Chr7sts vid:

Sorry (not rly) for being negative. There's still a load of good things about nethergames but it rly needs to improve soon or it could die.

Reactions: Karl

Th3RealChr1s

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Applications Department
Player Services Department
I can ensure you that every day we do as much as we can but the reasoning behind them being denied is because they're either being looked at or have been fixed. Please note that our staff teams are working on other things which can't be discussed and the higher ups are always trying their best and they do keep track on what the community suggests etc. I do understand where you are coming from but most of this was already explained in Chr7sts video which the higher ups have watched. Thank you for your view on this and keep suggesting things at https://feedback.nethergames.org because we do read through them whenever we can.

BeanBois

Problem One - Bugs
Many bugs get reported and told to staff, moderators, admins, vice presidents and more. Yet they still don't get fixed. Either that or they just get DECLINED to get fixed: View attachment 14234
And this didn't even have an explanation to why it was declined. IT'S LITERALLY A GAME BREAKING GLITCH WHERE YOU CAN DUPLICATE ITEMS.

Oh and here's another:
View attachment 14235
These weren't even replied to and it's been days or even a month since they were posted:
View attachment 14236
View attachment 14237

Yes, I know how hard it is to make a bedrock anticheat. But come on man, it doesn't even kick fly hackers. Does it even ban people??? Like stop making the anticheat such a snowflake.

As we all know, nethergames says "New Lobby Soon" (Soon = 3474679 months btw) and by then its not even that hyped. But to be fair most of the updates are for the better and are decent, but then a bunch of bugs comes with it.

#revivetrios
When nethergames adds new gamemodes, they all just die out. (Conquests, Creative, Arcade are still a thing but Trios was removed for lack of players - *cough* current players on those games when posting this: Conquests: 8 ngl that's surprising Creative: 2 Arcade: 0)

Just watch these 2 vids:
Vid 1:
Vid 2:

Thanks for reading. Mute me if u want (honestly I don't care). I just wanted to get this out. Inspired by Chr7sts vid:

Sorry (not rly) for being negative. There's still a load of good things about nethergames but it rly needs to improve soon or it could die.
I personally haven’t seen a fly hacker last very long with the current anticheat. I have even seen hackers that only use killaura get kicked by the anticheat. I do agree that updates take a while to roll out and bugs take a long time to get fixed, but as for the dead gamemodes, it is very hard to get people to accept new things. Since Nethergames doesn’t have a very large player base, new gamemodes often get little to no players. If you look at other (larger) servers, you’ll see that they often have the same problem with new gamemodes that aren’t popular anywhere else.

Look we all suffer from hackers, but honestly the devs have enough on their hands without people badgering them about things they're trying to deal with... I mean it's good that you care and the effort in this is great but remember these guys work hard to make NG the way it is and we (the players) can help the most by being encouraging along with helpful.

~Have a good day :)~

CyberGenius

About the anticheat: almost everyone has been kicked at one point for “speed-a” or scaffolding or something of the sort (as can be seen in #support). This is proof that the devs are actively working on and fine-tuning the anticheat! Have you ever been lagged back? More proof that the anticheat is active, and being worked on. Personally, I have had many instances where I would meet a hacker will killaura, or an auto clicker, and when they would start to attack me, they would instantly get kicked.
While I am aware that the anticheat is still in development, just know that the staff team are trying to do their best. Besides, any anticheat will never be perfect, as hacked clients are always evolving to bypass anticheats.
However, I do agree that the management team could use some work. I feel they should have realized this when Tobias, an executive with genuine interest in the server demoted himself, but recent events have proved otherwise.

About the anticheat: almost everyone has been kicked at one point for “speed-a” or scaffolding or something of the sort (as can be seen in #support). This is proof that the devs are actively working on and fine-tuning the anticheat! Have you ever been lagged back? More proof that the anticheat is active, and being worked on. Personally, I have had many instances where I would meet a hacker will killaura, or an auto clicker, and when they would start to attack me, they would instantly get kicked.
While I am aware that the anticheat is still in development, just know that the staff team are trying to do their best. Besides, any anticheat will never be perfect, as hacked clients are always evolving to bypass anticheats.
However, I do agree that the management team could use some work. I feel they should have realized this when Tobias, an executive with genuine interest in the server demoted himself, but recent events have proved otherwise.
A rational and tactful response.....

CamCameo

Problem One - Bugs
Many bugs get reported and told to staff, moderators, admins, vice presidents and more. Yet they still don't get fixed. Either that or they just get DECLINED to get fixed: View attachment 14234

Oh and here's another:
View attachment 14235
View attachment 14236
View attachment 14237

#revivetrios

Just watch these 2 vids:
Vid 1:
Vid 2:

As most of the people here have said, developing an AntiCheat system is very time consuming but even at that an AntiCheat system that fully removes cheaters and won’t false kick legit players is a 0% possibility, even if the developers make a good AntiCheat system it won’t be 100% accurate because unfortunately unlike humans the AntiCheat can only detect specific things that are easy and most blatant to scan for such as certain speed types, vanilla fly and so on, it can’t see things that its not been developed to see, even certain types of cheats that are blatant to us won’t be picked up because the AntiCheat doesn’t “see” it, however NetherGames is on the right track towards a better AntiCheat, it’s just important we all remember that with every good AntiCheat comes a better hack client, it’s a never ending battle between both worlds, it’s just important that the developers don’t give up.

Reactions: SAMXEY

CyberGenius

As most of the people here have said, developing an AntiCheat system is very time consuming but even at that an AntiCheat system that fully removes cheaters and won’t false kick legit players is a 0% possibility, even if the developers make a good AntiCheat system it won’t be 100% accurate because unfortunately unlike humans the AntiCheat can only detect specific things that are easy and most blatant to scan for such as certain speed types, vanilla fly and so on, it can’t see things that its not been developed to see, even certain types of cheats that are blatant to us won’t be picked up because the AntiCheat doesn’t “see” it, however NetherGames is on the right track towards a better AntiCheat, it’s just important we all remember that with every good AntiCheat comes a better hack client, it’s a never ending battle between both worlds, it’s just important that the developers don’t give up.
Well said

Karl

Einfach nur traurig. Ich habe auch die Problem das einfach niemand meine Beschwerde mag. Ich hasse es.​