My problem

Emma Wolfz

Jul 11, 2019
Hi,
So I'm a new player and I have played for a while here and a thing that I have noticed is that there are so many win10. I mean when I join a Skywars game 3/5 will be win10 . Now I know that a lot of people will say "omg get over it" "you are a noob" and I'll say ok call me a noob but is it normal here when the match begins 3 people come to you and combo you 3.000 times and you can't do nothing. I thought this was a pe server, for mobiles and it turned out a pc server? And now someone tell me "ooh Emma aghh what if they don't have the money for Java". A short answer is "cracked mc". "Yea but I want to have the full experience of java PvP, cracked servers are bad". Ok if you really don't have the money, I respect you and I'm not saying anything, I respect that you are still trying to enjoy Minecraft with all the ways. Oh what?, Wait a minute why... yOU have the tOP rank of the sErvER, and you have donated over 100$ in NetherGames, wat I want answers. Now for any staff member that sees this and try to say " I'm sorry but we can't do anything about it" I got you. I'm not complaining I'm telling my opinion. Thanks.

RosiestBench600

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Applications Department
Apr 15, 2019
It’s been a problem for a while since there would always be a win 10 that joins in and obliterates the other players who can barely hit them

Reactions: Emma Wolfz

Emma Wolfz

Jul 11, 2019
No but here's why java is to hard lots of try hards and I'm used to win10 and it runs better for me.
This is exactly how mobile players feel when they PvP a win10. Also 14 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

noelemman

Dec 13, 2018
it's only difficult at the start, you'll get used to it, adapt to it, and eventually enjoy it, plus, every problem is no more than a challenge to overcome, and the thing about challenges is that they end, one way or another, so you don't experience it always, and when you do overcome it, it feels great doesn't it, my tip here is to get good, no, not in the toxic way that people usually mean, like, actually get good, believe me, im a mobile split pvper, think it's easy? no it isn't, but guess what I can do, I can combo windows 10s myself, how? because I went through experience, patience, understanding, learning, and most of all, deaths, like.. alot of deaths, but when you get to the point where you can handle almost every game, it's worth it, trust me :)
"You cannot believe now that you will ever feel better, but this is not true, you are sure to be happy again, knowing this, truly believing it, will make you less miserable now." -Abraham Lincoln

Reactions: Imout007