My experience about NetherGames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huy Enter

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reports Division

It have been a long time since I join NetherGames, and finally I became Staff to help everyone in our server more better. Although we have a lot of funny moments , memes,... We also have sad time when someone in our server (not only Staff) permanently or temporarily leave. I am really grateful for what the players and staff have helped me in the past time to make me better.

The first one is Keith (I usually call him Keithos): You help me a lot when I first join in NetherGames (dealing issues with surprised and effective solution), although you are cold-hearted, I still want to learn more about you because I realize that our personalities are similar in some ways. (I bet that you won't believe me after reading this but it was true xD).

The second is Aussssiem8, my Mentor when I was Trainee, she help me a lot of things when I beginning and for now (She also very cute and like Kpop, which also is my favorite music type xD)

The third is Momma5d and Dries C: Yeah. She help me a lot when I was Trainee and for now. I also learning a lot of experience from her and Keith. About Dries C, I learning from Developer Project, his testing and more,...

The fourth is Tye⁷: She help me a lot and Training me Crew job and I still learning from her about Staff Operations Job. Yeah, Kim Taeyung is her favorite singer xD.

The fifth is MORFEUS2002YT, CarlottaCGG, Lemon (LEMMYNADE) and LargeKnome, they help me a lot when I get confuse during the job (I also learning Building Skill from LargeKnome, and CarlottaCGG give me my NetherGames version skin xD)

About Former Staff: I would like to sincerely thank Tyjothecat, ItsFajita, yesmeat, Amy801791, WolfBXT because they have helped me a lot in the past time, as well as accompanying other NetherGames staff to overcome difficulties and hardships. Sincerely thank DaDerpyCarrot and Cujowilliams123 about helping me very much when I begin connect to NetherGames Discord server.

About Normal player: Sincerely thank xJuju about helping me and for that I have learning a lot of things about normal player feelings. Which help me very much when doing my job and help all players in our server.

The bad thing that I had recently face in our server is some player keep asking Staff about someone get banned for or Treatening another people (Not only Staff) and I want to tell two things about that:
- First, information about someone get banned/muted for is Private Information. We WILL NOT disclose it in any situation so stop asking or annoying Staff about that.
- Second, Treatening other people ISN'T ALLOWED in any situation (Please think about another players feeling. We're human, not a Robot, we can control what we want to say and think about other people feelings)

One again, I sincerely thank all players had helped me and NetherGames more and more better. I also want to help all players in our server no matter what I have to do so our players can have best performance and experience when playing in our server.

P/S: You guy really think this is farewell Forums to say goodbye? No, I still continue doing my job in NetherGames lol. Anyway, thanks all players had taken time to read this post. xD

Reactions: ChillCarrot21

ChillCarrot21

For a good 2 minutes I actually thought this was a farewell until I read the end lol. Also, I’m glad you brought this up since there’s a lot of people who still don’t understand that threatening isn’t allowed and people who don’t respect privacy when someone gets muted or banned.

XxTrevorDxX

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Player Support Department
YouTuber Services Department

I don’t exist in this message

sad

Nubmaster69

I was about to say sad u are leaving and the it said u like kpop which I hate so much my sister drives me crazy she listens to it 24/7

Huy Enter

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reports Division

Ok. Additionally to above, I also sincerely thanks XxTrevorDxX, BeingHonestL and TheLaoring about help me when I'm Crew and having funny moments with me, I was writing it when it was 00:00 am so I didn't focus enough lol.

Huy Enter

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reports Division

For a good 2 minutes I actually thought this was a farewell until I read the end lol. Also, I’m glad you brought this up since there’s a lot of people who still don’t understand that threatening isn’t allowed and people who don’t respect privacy when someone gets muted or banned.
Haha lol. Well. We always want players having best performance and experience when playing on our server so we do everything we can to create a healthy play environment. However, just having staff is not enough, we of course also need the player's help. Really when players gather evidence and report in #report channel or http://ngmc.co/r . They also have been of great help to us.

BeadyFeather586

Thank you for all the aclarations! I'm pretty sure that will help a lot of players to apply for staff positions

XxTrevorDxX

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Player Support Department
YouTuber Services Department

Ok. Additionally to above, I also sincerely thanks XxTrevorDxX, BeingHonestL and TheLaoring about help me when I'm Crew and having funny moments with me, I was writing it when it was 00:00 am so I didn't focus enough lol.
lol

Thunderedgamer

It have been a long time since I join NetherGames, and finally I became Staff to help everyone in our server more better. Although we have a lot of funny moments , memes,... We also have sad time when someone in our server (not only Staff) permanently or temporarily leave. I am really grateful for what the players and staff have helped me in the past time to make me better.

The first one is Keith (I usually call him Keithos): You help me a lot when I first join in NetherGames (dealing issues with surprised and effective solution), although you are cold-hearted, I still want to learn more about you because I realize that our personalities are similar in some ways. (I bet that you won't believe me after reading this but it was true xD).

The second is Aussssiem8, my Mentor when I was Trainee, she help me a lot of things when I beginning and for now (She also very cute and like Kpop, which also is my favorite music type xD)

The third is Momma5d and Dries C: Yeah. She help me a lot when I was Trainee and for now. I also learning a lot of experience from her and Keith. About Dries C, I learning from Developer Project, his testing and more,...

The fourth is Tye⁷: She help me a lot and Training me Crew job and I still learning from her about Staff Operations Job. Yeah, Kim Taeyung is her favorite singer xD.

The fifth is MORFEUS2002YT, CarlottaCGG, Lemon (LEMMYNADE) and LargeKnome, they help me a lot when I get confuse during the job (I also learning Building Skill from LargeKnome, and CarlottaCGG give me my NetherGames version skin xD)

About Former Staff: I would like to sincerely thank Tyjothecat, ItsFajita, yesmeat, Amy801791, WolfBXT because they have helped me a lot in the past time, as well as accompanying other NetherGames staff to overcome difficulties and hardships. Sincerely thank DaDerpyCarrot and Cujowilliams123 about helping me very much when I begin connect to NetherGames Discord server.

About Normal player: Sincerely thank xJuju about helping me and for that I have learning a lot of things about normal player feelings. Which help me very much when doing my job and help all players in our server.

The bad thing that I had recently face in our server is some player keep asking Staff about someone get banned for or Treatening another people (Not only Staff) and I want to tell two things about that:
- First, information about someone get banned/muted for is Private Information. We WILL NOT disclose it in any situation so stop asking or annoying Staff about that.
- Second, Treatening other people ISN'T ALLOWED in any situation (Please think about another players feeling. We're human, not a Robot, we can control what we want to say and think about other people feelings)

One again, I sincerely thank all players had helped me and NetherGames more and more better. I also want to help all players in our server no matter what I have to do so our players can have best performance and experience when playing in our server.

P/S: You guy really think this is farewell Forums to say goodbye? No, I still continue doing my job in NetherGames lol. Anyway, thanks all players had taken time to read this post. xD
That is some hard work of typing

GirlyGamer8641

I think that everyone should stop getting caught up in the drama and just enjoy Minecraft. it shouldn't be personal. It's a game. the sole purpose of discord and forums is to communicate. not to stir stuff up. I think that everyone should just stop and appreciate Minecraft and all of the effort put into making nethergames the server it is today.

<3

~GIRLY OUT~

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks