More Bedwars Gamemodes

NotLassi

More Bedwars Gamemodes

More Bedwars Gamemodes-

There’s a lot of games on the Nethergames server, but the server is kind of shrinking since no actually interesting games have actually been added.. (Don’t believe me, look at conquests) As a Nethergames player for 2 years, I suggest 2 new Bedwars gamemodes to add-

1. Ranked Bedwars
Ranked Bedwars would be a pretty interesting addition to the game, as one NG’s biggest YouTuber (chr7st) plays a game mode like this but that is not available to the public. Many chr7st fans (like me) would love to experiment with a new type of game mode. Like items in Java, some items don’t appear in the shop, and you must build to a certain height. I am open to ideas on this topic, pls discuss below :D

2. Bedwars 1v1
As we all know, our Bedwars games are extremely sweaty, even the solo ones. While one may argue that “we have bridge” Bridge doesn’t have much fun if the bridge is already built, and you can’t do cool things like blockin or stuff like that. This would set us apart from the more sweaty servers like Hyperlands or venity, with a new quick on the go 1v1 (or even 2v2) game mode that’d be way more fun than looking for a party and buying mvp so that you can have this same experience and still be less fun than this idea.

Thanks for reading
-
legendarycappuccino, 44 subs, Nethergames/ Venity Commentary YouTuber and texture pack reviewer

Reactions: Progamer2587668

Tektion

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reports Division
Designer

More Bedwars Gamemodes

More Bedwars Gamemodes-

There’s a lot of games on the Nethergames server, but the server is kind of shrinking since no actually interesting games have actually been added.. (Don’t believe me, look at conquests) As a Nethergames player for 2 years, I suggest 2 new Bedwars gamemodes to add-

1. Ranked Bedwars
Ranked Bedwars would be a pretty interesting addition to the game, as one NG’s biggest YouTuber (chr7st) plays a game mode like this but that is not available to the public. Many chr7st fans (like me) would love to experiment with a new type of game mode. Like items in Java, some items don’t appear in the shop, and you must build to a certain height. I am open to ideas on this topic, pls discuss below :D

2. Bedwars 1v1
As we all know, our Bedwars games are extremely sweaty, even the solo ones. While one may argue that “we have bridge” Bridge doesn’t have much fun if the bridge is already built, and you can’t do cool things like blockin or stuff like that. This would set us apart from the more sweaty servers like Hyperlands or venity, with a new quick on the go 1v1 (or even 2v2) game mode that’d be way more fun than looking for a party and buying mvp so that you can have this same experience and still be less fun than this idea.

Thanks for reading
-
legendarycappuccino, 44 subs, Nethergames/ Venity Commentary YouTuber and texture pack reviewer

I like this idea! In a recent announcement (here), ranked bedwars was on this list of things to do! Bedwars 1v1 is another gamemode that is being suggested quite a lot. I'll see if I can pass it on.

qui

More Bedwars Gamemodes

More Bedwars Gamemodes-

1. Ranked Bedwars

2. Bedwars 1v1

Thanks for reading
-
I also think that bedwars trios would be a good addition

Reactions: Progamer2587668

IGN: DiamondOli4

Yeah, I think bedwars 1v1 would be a good addition but for RBW (ranked bedwars) private parties should do... im not sure, I'm pretty sure NG added private parties but i'm not sure what ranks you need. I think private parties should be allowed for people who have guardian teir or ultra rank or more, that would be cool. (and add options to disable items, generators and other islands)

ElementiumX

Yeah, I think bedwars 1v1 would be a good addition but for RBW (ranked bedwars) private parties should do... im not sure, I'm pretty sure NG added private parties but i'm not sure what ranks you need. I think private parties should be allowed for people who have guardian teir or ultra rank or more, that would be cool. (and add options to disable items, generators and other islands)
NG added private parties for their Titan rank. As for guardian tier or ultra rank, I don't think that they should do that as I would be unfair to those players who spent real life money for Titan rank. I'm also pretty sure that modifiers for private games were also discussed during the latest Q&A session. Click here to join the official NetherGames discord.

Tektion

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reports Division
Designer

I think bedwars 1v1s could certainly be a possibility, something like a bedwars ranked gamemode I think should wait a bit longer until we have more players. You can also easily just make a ranked game with a private party anyway.

IGN: DiamondOli4

NG added private parties for their Titan rank. As for guardian tier or ultra rank, I don't think that they should do that as I would be unfair to those players who spent real life money for Titan rank. I'm also pretty sure that modifiers for private games were also discussed during the latest Q&A session. Click here to join the official NetherGames discord.
Yeah true, maybe only for legend but u cant edit settings or smth? and for youtube rank ofc