Owner
Staff member
Owner
Player Support Department
Applications Department

Jul 1, 2017
Australia
Hello NetherGames players,

We're happy to be announcing a new SkyWars update!

Doubles:
Play with a friend with out new Doubles mode (teams of 2)
Will you and your friend become #1 on the leaderboard?

Changes:
- NEW: Doubles mode (only on SkyWars)
- NEW: Maps imported
- NEW: Waiting lobbies
- NEW: Cages in Solo and Doubles matches
- Improved server performance
- Blocks in maps fixed
- Separate sign boards for Solo and Doubles matches

Please note: Teaming in Solo matches and cross-teaming in Doubles matches will result in you being punished.

Our Executive Team, Developers and staff team work hard every day to bring you an enjoyable server to play on.
Thank you to any players who have reported bugs or issues. If you encounter a bug please report it to #bugs on our Discord server - https://ngmc.co/d

Castle

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah...no.
sites.google.com
And here comes me, making this more interesting/adding in jokes...

Changes:
-Doubles Mode, where you can team up with a friend or a random stranger to win. Maybe make new friends?
-New maps, just in case you were bored of dying over and over again in Shire.
-Waiting Lobbies, where you can jump and move around while waiting for the game to start, or just stand there in boredom if you're the only person in there.
-Cages to throw yourself in before the game. (insert something about old players saying "they re-added cages" here)
-The server should run smoother, better, and faster, like Shire map on any mode what-so-ever.
-Blocks are fixed in every map. They shouldn't dissapear like those in the Yokuman Stage now. (insert person in the comments blurting out the reference)
-Separate sign Boards for Solo and Duo matches, to reduce the cramped space. Actually, we could harness the extra space to separate the players surrounding the signs instead. Hang on a minute...

Teaming in Solo is still bannable, and Cross-Teaming in Doubles has the same punishment.

Something something, report bugs to the link above, something something, format copied off the Discord Change Logs style, something something, stop reading this and play.

SwaggyGamer457

Oct 27, 2018
Can I Be Staff I Really Want To Help Out Cause There Is Alot Of Hackers Lately And I Promise You I Won't Mess Up I Won't Bann For No Reason I Will Not Mute Anybody For No Reason I Promise You Dat

Can I Be Staff I Really Want To Help Out Cause There Is Alot Of Hackers Lately And I Promise You I Won't Mess Up I Won't Bann For No Reason I Will Not Mute Anybody For No Reason I Promise You Dat
Yes You Can Be Staff But You Can Ban PeopleAND Mute People For Whatever Reason! If They Kill You In Dat Random Sky War Map Ban Them For Cheating And They Have To Appeal Ha Ha You Can Have so much omg that was the most disgusting way of typing i actually died irl trying to attempt to recreate your stupid beg for staff

Sylvzs

Director
Staff member
Director of Human Resources
Player Support Department
Applications Department
Appeals & Disputes Department
Reports Department
Yes You Can Be Staff But You Can Ban PeopleAND Mute People For Whatever Reason! If They Kill You In Dat Random Sky War Map Ban Them For Cheating And They Have To Appeal Ha Ha You Can Have so much omg that was the most disgusting way of typing i actually died irl trying to attempt to recreate your stupid beg for staff
??? ok?

Please be nicer. That player honestly did not know how/where to apply. They were probably directed to the forums, but not the exact link. That is also an incorrect statement. Staff do not have the right to ban or mute for no reason. They need a valid reason for any sanction.

Being a staff member on another server previously, this is highly rude and disrespectful and you would be playing with fire posting that comment. Do not give players the impression that all players on the forums are rude like this. Instead you could be supportive and tell them good luck.

I have no intention of starting any fights as this is highly off topic. I just wanted to tell the player who left this message that it was wrong to write it, especially the way they did.

MadIsBad

Mar 12, 2018
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hey Wei How Is Your Day Today? Good, Nice, Me Too!

kristofer123

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reports Department

Jul 9, 2018
Delaware
:mad: