Make it so controller players can’t touch queue.

Make it so controller players can’t touch queue.

Every touch queue game I play, there is atleast one controller player. This is because there is no system in place to make it so touch players only queue with other touch players. Mobile players can easily connect a controller to there mobile device and there they can then jump bridge in touch queue, which is heavily unfair. It’s quite hard to win against 200 ping controller players on a mobile device, trust me, it’s happened. Please add a system. On some smaller pvp servers there’s a feature which shows people’s device and what they are playing on. For example one said “Android, k&m” which shows that the person was playing pc on a android device. It did the same for mobiles playing controller. So you could try recreating that and potentially code it where if a mobile player enters touch queue it automatically scans if they are using controller?? Touch queue is meant for TOUCH players, not controller or pc as it is called touch queue.

hamster402

yes, I also play controller and it shouldn’t be allowed to touch queue

unfortunately, PHP, the server language that they use cannot detect things all the time (meaning that nethergames cannot add active controller detection into the anticheat, but if I am out of the loop, I don't really know, it might be possible). although, they can make it a bannable offense.

CombatCape90609

Yes. There is a player called posidons something and another one who is always on touch quing and will jump brige on you. Yesterday he 1v4 our team and we lost.

ya I agree I use controller and when I started ( I used controller then ) I used to play touch queue and then I realized I was being very toxic because I can god bridge so I switched my settings to NOT only touch queue

I fully support this idea and i think it would be epic

ya I agree I use controller and when I started ( I used controller then ) I used to play touch queue and then I realized I was being very toxic because I can god bridge so I switched my settings to NOT only touch queue

I fully support this idea and i think it would be epic
agreed

Reactions: CombatCape90609

Zarzy

as a controller player, i stopped playing with touch queue since the day i got rolled by a touch player in sumo (im sure he was on mobile cuz he was never looking me while hitting

unfortunately, PHP, the server language that they use cannot detect things all the time (meaning that nethergames cannot add active controller detection into the anticheat, but if I am out of the loop, I don't really know, it might be possible). although, they can make it a bannable offense.
Bad part is controller can be mistaken for split players. I don’t mean an anti cheat, simply something that reads what device they r on. But seems like you know the coding language for ng and everything and I’m not a tech wizard so yea you could be right

Bad part is controller can be mistaken for split players. I don’t mean an anti cheat, simply something that reads what device they r on. But seems like you know the coding language for ng and everything and I’m not a tech wizard so yea you could be right
the server tries to detect controller ONLY if you are in touch queue. that is what should happen.

although PHP is not a responsive language, like i said earlier, so yeah, it can only read your controlling device (kb&m, touch, controller, or even smart fridge lmao) when you join the server, and not all the time.
this means that they should make it where every time they queue for another game it detects their controlling device and if they are in touch queue with kb&m or controller, they get either kicked or their touch queue gets disabled. or even better, BOTH.

for me that is a very good idea, because:
1. they dont have to make it a bannable offense
2. the queueing script can detect the controlling device, so yeah, this will decrease controllers by 75%.

CombatCape90609

You a developer?
the server tries to detect controller ONLY if you are in touch queue. that is what should happen.

although PHP is not a responsive language, like i said earlier, so yeah, it can only read your controlling device (kb&m, touch, controller, or even smart fridge lmao) when you join the server, and not all the time.
this means that they should make it where every time they queue for another game it detects their controlling device and if they are in touch queue with kb&m or controller, they get either kicked or their touch queue gets disabled. or even better, BOTH.

for me that is a very good idea, because:
1. they dont have to make it a bannable offense
2. the queueing script can detect the controlling device, so yeah, this will decrease controllers by 75%.

bilo4210

but a detection method could be jumpbridging or swinging in midair, there’s lots of tells

Personally I don’t think this should be in Nether Games because i think it’s unfair too controller players!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks