Make controller touch queueing bannable.

So before you scroll past, read this. I know it's extremely difficult to figure out who is controller touch queuing and who is not, but listen. One way to find out is if they are jumpbridging. It's impossible to long bridge, far bridge, mj bridge, or jump bridge on mobile without keymapper or controller. Keymapper is an autoclicker so that's bannable, and if someone is on controller then they start the jump bridge usually 2 blocks away from the edge, or just immediately start jump bridge while sprinting. This isn't possible on mobile because you cannot look straight down and jump bridge and you cannot far bridge unless you switch perspectives, which requires at least 10 seconds. Another way is if someone hits in the air while fighting you. This isn't possible on mobile so it's either a pc or a controller. I plan to make a detailed video on this and when I do I will make another suggestion. I know so many mobile players who hate controller touch queuers and it's unfair. If you don't know what a controller touch queuer is then it's a person who plays in the mobile only queue and connects a controller or keyboard and mouse to their device, making them able to play on pc or controller on a mobile device in mobile queue, which is heavily unfair.

So before you scroll past, read this. I know it's extremely difficult to figure out who is controller touch queuing and who is not, but listen. One way to find out is if they are jumpbridging. It's impossible to long bridge, far bridge, mj bridge, or jump bridge on mobile without keymapper or controller. Keymapper is an autoclicker so that's bannable, and if someone is on controller then they start the jump bridge usually 2 blocks away from the edge, or just immediately start jump bridge while sprinting. This isn't possible on mobile because you cannot look straight down and jump bridge and you cannot far bridge unless you switch perspectives, which requires at least 10 seconds. Another way is if someone hits in the air while fighting you. This isn't possible on mobile so it's either a pc or a controller. I plan to make a detailed video on this and when I do I will make another suggestion. I know so many mobile players who hate controller touch queuers and it's unfair. If you don't know what a controller touch queuer is then it's a person who plays in the mobile only queue and connects a controller or keyboard and mouse to their device, making them able to play on pc or controller on a mobile device in mobile queue, which is heavily unfair.
Sometimes i play and touch queue is off and it queues me with touch q. I was playign with my brither once and cookiecrafter was there amd he got so mad that we werent touch even tho touch q was off.

Sometimes i play and touch queue is off and it queues me with touch q. I was playign with my brither once and cookiecrafter was there amd he got so mad that we werent touch even tho touch q was off.
yea cookie gets mad when people touch queue even though he does. He does a lot of stuff but it doesn't rly matter.

hamster402

I agree, I play with a controller and it’s really not that hard to just get good and play in normal queue

Why don’t they just remove it and make a better skill based system or automatic device matchmaking system instead of banning people

Dem0stik

So before you scroll past, read this. I know it's extremely difficult to figure out who is controller touch queuing and who is not, but listen. One way to find out is if they are jumpbridging. It's impossible to long bridge, far bridge, mj bridge, or jump bridge on mobile without keymapper or controller. Keymapper is an autoclicker so that's bannable, and if someone is on controller then they start the jump bridge usually 2 blocks away from the edge, or just immediately start jump bridge while sprinting. This isn't possible on mobile because you cannot look straight down and jump bridge and you cannot far bridge unless you switch perspectives, which requires at least 10 seconds. Another way is if someone hits in the air while fighting you. This isn't possible on mobile so it's either a pc or a controller. I plan to make a detailed video on this and when I do I will make another suggestion. I know so many mobile players who hate controller touch queuers and it's unfair. If you don't know what a controller touch queuer is then it's a person who plays in the mobile only queue and connects a controller or keyboard and mouse to their device, making them able to play on pc or controller on a mobile device in mobile queue, which is heavily unfair
Oh that's why I usually got hackusated. Just kidding, I already know it. Banning controller people is also unfair.

The system should be automatic if they're going to make it bannable.
It is automatic. Mobile players sometimes get auto queued into touch queue games. However, controller people also turn it on while on controller and mobile queue on controller, which isn't really fair.

Dem0stik

You just disregarded about 97% of what I said and only read ban controller touch queuers.
Yeah, say what u want, but I only said that it's unfair not only for mobile players but also for controller players, cuz here's pc players too, so why don't u break pc players instead of controller people?

Cyan_

This is a really good idea that would help improve mobile players' experience and make the queue system more fair for mobile players, but unfortunately this wouldn't work because sometimes even when touch queue is off I still get queued in the touch queue which means even if a controller player turned off thier touch queue there is still a chance they would still queue in the touch queue, and i myself a tablet player gets destroyed by a lot and I mean a lot of controller players and i really hate when it happens, but is really unfair to make touch queueing for controller players bannable since they can't do anything about it. (don't mention how many times I used the word touch queue.)

Ducky Man

I 100% agree with you on this.

Dem0stik

This is a really good idea that would help improve mobile players' experience and make the queue system more fair for mobile players, but unfortunately this wouldn't work because sometimes even when touch queue is off I still get queued in the touch queue which means even if a controller player turned off thier touch queue there is still a chance they would still queue in the touch queue, and i myself a tablet player gets destroyed by a lot and I mean a lot of controller players and i really hate when it happens, but is really unfair to make touch queueing for controller players bannable since they can't do anything about it. (don't mention how many times I used the word touch queue.)
oh hi, well, that's true cuz idk why, my touch queueing button just disappeared for no reason so idk. but I always have my touch queueing disabled.

Ducky Man

I 100% agree with you on this.
actually after reading some of the other comments I found out that controller players with touch que off can still get into touch que lobbies so it would be unfair for them to get banned for this

awskr

I do agree with this, however, it'd be totally impossible to truly detect a controller player, no matter how good the anti cheat is - which Nether Games doesn't have. Essentially banning all controller touch queue players will not be a very bright idea, considering the fact on how, well, simply put, impossible to detect such player, and that a fraction of the community would be banned for something so simple(ish).

I really do wish that this is possible somehow in the future :/