Lower Youtube Rank Requirements

a 1ron Golem

I'll put a side by side comparison of servers, player counts, and YouTube rank requirements. The results will be quite self-explanatory as to why the YouTube rank requirements should be lowered.

*The numbers in brackets is the average player count at any given hour of the day.

Cubecraft Bedrock (25k+ players) : 5k subscribers, roughly 1/5th of their player count.

Hypixel (60-120k players): 30k subscribers, roughly 1/2 to 1/4th of their player count.

Hive (20-30k players): 5k subscribers, roughly 1/4th to 1/6th of their player count.

Mineplex Bedrock (9k-15k players): 7k subscribers, ~3/4th to 1/2 of their player count.

Lifeboat: (5k-10k players): 1.5k subscribers, 1/3-1/6th of their player count.

*Mineville is a bit of an outlier as it has a YT rank requiring 1k subscribers and a Creator rank (50k subscribers)

NetherGames: (2k-3k players): 5k subscribers, roughly double the size of the community.

TheInsaneRazor

Crew
Staff member
Crew

Mineville's Creator requirement is BUSTED and complete bogus. Reason why it started losing their players in the first place. During NetherGames' podcasts on Discord, someone mention about lowering the YouTube rank requirement. We considered to making it 3k subscribers, but then reconsidered back to 5k subscribers. Even though we only get max of 1k - 2.3k players daily, the server is actually well-known throughout the entire Minecraft Bedrock community.

Mineville's Creator requirement is BUSTED and complete bogus. Reason why it started losing their players in the first place. During NetherGames' podcasts on Discord, someone mention about lowering the YouTube rank requirement. We considered to making it 3k subscribers, but then reconsidered back to 5k subscribers. Even though we only get max of 1k - 2.3k players daily, the server is actually well-known throughout the entire Minecraft Bedrock community.
It is, but hardly anyone plays it. So if people are not playing it why would they watch NetherGames related content? So people knowing about the server is irrelevant. A lot of people know about pixel paradise because of the memes… but nobody plays it… bc of reasons. That doesn’t mean that they count towards the community.

Reactions: PlsDefend

Gruffinator

I was literally going to this section to suggest lowering the YT rank requirements, but the first thread I saw was this xd!
Yes they should really reconsider lowering it down to 3k or something!

a 1ron Golem

while I do understand the point that NetherGames is well known, the only people who really watch NG content are the ones who play NG

I'll put a side by side comparison of servers, player counts, and YouTube rank requirements. The results will be quite self-explanatory as to why the YouTube rank requirements should be lowered.

*The numbers in brackets is the average player count at any given hour of the day.

Cubecraft Bedrock (25k+ players) : 5k subscribers, roughly 1/5th of their player count.

Hypixel (60-120k players): 30k subscribers, roughly 1/2 to 1/4th of their player count.

Hive (20-30k players): 5k subscribers, roughly 1/4th to 1/6th of their player count.

Mineplex Bedrock (9k-15k players): 7k subscribers, ~3/4th to 1/2 of their player count.

*Mineville is a bit of an outlier as it has a YT rank requiring 1k sub
while I do understand the point that NetherGames is well known, the only people who really watch NG content are the ones who play NG

scribers and a Creator rank (50k subscribers)

NetherGames: (2k-3k players): 5k subscribers, roughly double the size of the community.

*Mineville is a bit of an outlier as it has a YT rank requiring 1k subscribers and a Creator rank (50k subscribers)

Wow, i totally agree with that there is a lot of small content creators out there

Reactions: a 1ron Golem

killjoy123

Nethergames should lower their yt rank subs for all the small content creators out there if they do this it will kinda give them inspiration

hardcriminals

Yeah I agree