lousy server

FranciscoOM018

Dec 28, 2018
Mexico
I liked playing on this server, but now it is impossible and the staff never does anything. My favorite modality is bedwars, before, if you can win, now it is impossible if you are not hit in 5 blocks or when they hit you, use the automatic click. It is really unfortunate since the server gets worse, every day the staff is more inefficient. It's a pity that I spent my money on this server.

I hope someday they put an anti cheats, I say goodbye, and I hope they improve

Awesomelion2u

Jul 2, 2017
mm.nethergames.org
I liked playing on this server, but now it is impossible and the staff never does anything. My favorite modality is bedwars, before, if you can win, now it is impossible if you are not hit in 5 blocks or when they hit you, use the automatic click. It is really unfortunate since the server gets worse, every day the staff is more inefficient. It's a pity that I spent my money on this server.

This server is a great server. The staff do things everyday to get players the enjoyable experience. Maybe you just haven’t noticed. The Staff are definitely not lousy. Bedwars literally just got a update, you should check it out. This isn’t a lousy server.

Reactions: bmopoptart

ThinkFRUITman

Jun 29, 2019
As he said:

I hope someday they put an anti cheats, I say goodbye, and I hope they improve.

Ok so I really dont agree with this. If you start playing the server more you will understand the concept. So if you liked it I dont understand...maybe email the support or put a suggestion in #suggestions on discord. Thank you!

Momma5d

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Player Support Department
Applications Department
Appeals & Disputes Department
Reports Department

Feb 19, 2018
Murder Mystery
We do have an anticheat system :D Our staff ban at least 20 hackers a day. Unfortunately, we cannot be everywhere, all the time. If you see someone hacking, record it! Send us the evidence so we can actually do something about it!
(Notice: not everyone that kills you, is actually a hacker)

Reactions: QUEENMARIOMA

QUEENMARIOMA

Trainee
Staff member
Trainee
Apr 7, 2019
I appreciate you saying your opinion it helps us!
My opinion as a staff member about "the staff never does anything." Look we as a staff team have a lot of pressure. Answering your questions in game, forums and discord and dealing with the server's problems...etc. So please respect our hardwork and we still improve to this day and we are trying to make the server better everyday. Thank you for voicing your opinion again.

QUEENMARIOMA

Trainee
Staff member
Trainee
Apr 7, 2019
We do have an anticheat system :D Our staff ban at least 20 hackers a day. Unfortunately, we cannot be everywhere, all the time. If you see someone hacking, record it! Send us the evidence so we can actually do something about it!
I agree! You as players could help us be better and improve by catching hackers with us by screenshotting them or recording them or even reporting them. We really appreciate your help because with you we would catch more and more rule breakers!

DJ1eye28

Crew
Staff member
Crew

Jun 26, 2018
Houston,TX
We try our best everyday to ban as much hackers as possible. You can report then with video/picture evidence on the discord (ngmc.co/d then going in to the report channel and posting their ign. If you can't do discord you can go to ngmc.co/r and report them their.

bmopoptart

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Player Support Department

Jan 3, 2018
Brooklyn, New York

Like, there is an anticheat but it isn't automatic. That's why we, the staff team also rely on your reports to get rid of these unfair players. We do our best as possible to get rid of them. This server has one of the best moderation team you can think of. I still don't get why persons hate us so much! :D

Reactions: DJ1eye28

DJ1eye28

Crew
Staff member
Crew

Jun 26, 2018
Houston,TX
Like, there is an anticheat but it isn't automatic. That's why we, the staff team also rely on your reports to get rid of these unfair players. We do our best as possible to get rid of them. This server has one of the best moderation team you can think of. I still don't get why persons hate us so much! :D
Persons?

Al33eXx

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Applications Department

Feb 6, 2019
Staff can't work 24/7, they also have lives to live, we aren't robots that are supposed to be 24/7 online to help everyone, we do our job when we can and we're doing everything we can do as staff members to make the server a better place for me, you and everyone.
Momma mentioned that we already have an anti-cheat system.
If you find a hacker anywhere in the network, you can always report them on #report on our discord server https://ngmc.co/d and a staff member will check ASAP. :)

FranciscoOM018

Dec 28, 2018
Mexico

Really to be very bad your anti-thieves. Several times I have entered with some clients to see if some of their employees are doing something, but it is unfortunate that at no time have I been forbidden to play.
Normally, I was just looking for staff to avoid bothering other users, but they did nothing.

Both the staff is not dedicated to do anything, just get in to play, and do nothing if you have a cheat in the same game.

FranciscoOM018

Dec 28, 2018
Mexico
Staff can't work 24/7, they also have lives to live, we aren't robots that are supposed to be 24/7 online to help everyone, we do our job when we can and we're doing everything we can do as staff members to make the server a better place for me, you and everyone.
Momma mentioned that we already have an anti-cheat system.
If you find a hacker anywhere in the network, you can always report them on #report on our discord server https://ngmc.co/d and a staff member will check ASAP. :)
Whenever I see a cheat I report it or I record it, but I can not always record.
whenever I play it is at an hour where there are active staff, but it is more inefficient than I expected

Al33eXx

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Applications Department

Feb 6, 2019
Really to be very bad your anti-thieves. Several times I have entered with some clients to see if some of their employees are doing something, but it is unfortunate that at no time have I been forbidden to play.
Normally, I was just looking for staff to avoid bothering other users, but they did nothing.

Both the staff is not dedicated to do anything, just get in to play, and do nothing if you have a cheat in the same game.
If you think there are too many hackers, give me an example, I need 1 hacker in-game name.
It's not our fault when the players on the server are good.

If you think there are too many hackers, give me an example, I need 1 hacker in-game name.
i HaS aN eXAmPLe....

hER nAMe iZ iMoOt008

sHe sAYz sHEz iOs wHATeVa tHAt mEaNS, bUt sHE lOoKs dOWn wHeN sHE hITz!!

FranciscoOM018

Dec 28, 2018
Mexico
If you think there are too many h
No diría que todos son buenos, pero es evidente cuando llevan un tipo de modificación en el juego.
La trampa no es solo hacks, también puedes modificar los archivos del juego, pegarlos desde una distancia mayor o perder el knockback.
ackers, give me an example, I need 1 hacker in-game name.

No diría que todos son buenos, pero es evidente cuando llevan un tipo de modificación en el juego.
La trampa no es solo hacks, también puedes modificar los archivos del juego, pegarlos desde una distancia mayor o perder el knockback.
Translated:
I would not say that everyone is good, but it is evident when they carry a type of modification in the game.
The trick is not just hacks, you can also modify the game files, attack opponents from a greater distance or add knockback resistance.

They accidentally put everything into @Al33eXx’s quote.