LIMITED TIME GAME MODE IN BEDWARS

Hi I have been played Nethergames for 1 year this is my one of the favourite server It's Just like Hypixel but I saw a missing thin yes it's limited time gamemodes you can add it such as rush gamemode and castle gamemode for 1 or 2 weeks

BeanBois

Hi I have been played Nethergames for 1 year this is my one of the favourite server It's Just like Hypixel but I saw a missing thin yes it's limited time gamemodes you can add it such as rush gamemode and castle gamemode for 1 or 2 weeks
I’m not sure about this. NetherGames is very similar to Hypixel, but I think that the developers are trying to make new features instead of just copying them from Hypixel. Yes, Hypixel has great ideas, but if NG just copies Hypixel, it will never be a very prominent bedrock server.

Clicked

Could you guys add new bedwars gamemodes like lucky block bedwars and bedwars 1v1

Krixa14

I’m not sure about this. NetherGames is very similar to Hypixel, but I think that the developers are trying to make new features instead of just copying them from Hypixel. Yes, Hypixel has great ideas, but if NG just copies Hypixel, it will never be a very prominent bedrock server.
i agree. If Nethergames copies Hypixel then it wouldnt make them a great server because of the lack of original ideas. The path they're taking rn is great because they're making new maps for nearly every gamemode.

Clicked

because since the server is so popular it is imposible

randomperson2

good suggestion but could be a problem for 2 reasons:

1. Like other people have said, it might be copying Hypixel and ng wants to make different ideas anyway
2. Not enough players. This may not be a problem for some ltms, but if you are planning to add things like castle in then that might be a problem because of the amount of players it requires.
If you are planning to just add one ltm then that’s not a very good idea as for an ltm system to work it generally needs to be on a regular rotation.

Clicked

could you guys make a new nether games discord server because people like me cant join the ng discord server now