LIFE OF A BEDWARS SWEAT #2

PlsDefend

During my bedwars adventures I have encountered many tryhards and sweats, However none of them has left a scar on my journey except for the Encounter of Dreamstan69.

I had heard many stories of the legendary Dreamstan69, A player so good that even the void doesn't let him fall. Astonishing i thought, There was one particular rumor about Dreamstan69 that I kept seeing which was that he was able to obtain boats in bedwars due to his insane knowledge and luck, clueless I was because what happened later is something I could not forget.

recommend reading this to understand the story:
After my epic void kill against the legendary Steve12345 who's bed had been broken by Dreamstan69 I decided to take a long 10 second break!
When my break was over I instantly queued a game and to my SUPRISE!! There he was Dreamstan69. No way! i thought as the game countdown began
5,4,3,2,1 Poof! and the game begun. Luckily dream was across the map.

2 minutes later.

Within 2 minutes all the game was gone except me and dreamstan. I quickly rushed to mid and got obby then decided to push the legendary player. We battled for 30 minutes ( I was basically dying over and over) until out of a mere miracle i destroyed his bed! and after that i quickly voided only to see him 20 blocks above my base in the air I quick got out my punch bow and tried bowing him but he took 0 kb so I threw a fireball and suprisingly knocked him off. I jumped into the void confident that I had won the game and he had died from fall damage however what happens next is truly shocking.

When I jumped into the void I say "BED DESTROYED" in BOLD red letters. I was so confused I said to myself HOW!!!???

After these shocking series of events i decided to view the replay and OH MY HOW DID HE DO IT!!? A BOAT CLUTCH IN BEDWARS!! WHAT!?? NANI!??

After this I told myself I was gonna quit.

TO CONTINUED.................
3 likes!

good story what did u modile the story by it was good u take writing class

BedwrSweat

During my bedwars adventures I have encountered many tryhards and sweats, However none of them has left a scar on my journey except for the Encounter of Dreamstan69.

I had heard many stories of the legendary Dreamstan69, A player so good that even the void doesn't let him fall. Astonishing i thought, There was one particular rumor about Dreamstan69 that I kept seeing which was that he was able to obtain boats in bedwars due to his insane knowledge and luck, clueless I was because what happened later is something I could not forget.

recommend reading this to understand the story:
After my epic void kill against the legendary Steve12345 who's bed had been broken by Dreamstan69 I decided to take a long 10 second break!
When my break was over I instantly queued a game and to my SUPRISE!! There he was Dreamstan69. No way! i thought as the game countdown began
5,4,3,2,1 Poof! and the game begun. Luckily dream was across the map.

2 minutes later.

Within 2 minutes all the game was gone except me and dreamstan. I quickly rushed to mid and got obby then decided to push the legendary player. We battled for 30 minutes ( I was basically dying over and over) until out of a mere miracle i destroyed his bed! and after that i quickly voided only to see him 20 blocks above my base in the air I quick got out my punch bow and tried bowing him but he took 0 kb so I threw a fireball and suprisingly knocked him off. I jumped into the void confident that I had won the game and he had died from fall damage however what happens next is truly shocking.

When I jumped into the void I say "BED DESTROYED" in BOLD red letters. I was so confused I said to myself HOW!!!???

After these shocking series of events i decided to view the replay and OH MY HOW DID HE DO IT!!? A BOAT CLUTCH IN BEDWARS!! WHAT!?? NANI!??

After this I told myself I was gonna quit.

TO CONTINUED.................
3 likes!
That makes no sense! Come on I'm a sweat and tryhard. Like there aren't that many sweats in the first place. And sweats are very annoying. Also getting boats are impissible but flowers and lily pads can be obtained

That makes no sense! Come on I'm a sweat and tryhard. Like there aren't that many sweats in the first place. And sweats are very annoying. Also getting boats are impissible but flowers and lily pads can be obtained
i know the guy from discord and he is friends with my admin firend who likes to troll /save him sometimes

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks