Left click macros

Blinked665

Left click macros

hello. So I've recently discovered that my friend uses a left-click macro. He showed it on stream and his average cps (without macro0 was 9, but with the macro, it was 14. He also has an auto clicker downloaded and showed the difference between auto-clicking and macros. He explained that he contacted the support team to ask if left-click macros are allowed, and he said that they apparently said yes, you can use macros, as long as it's not a dramatic change in cps. I really think this is unfair because all this time I thought he had real skill when he combos people off the map in Bedwars. Also, although I don't have proof, I think he is using a right-click macro. I think so because that will explain how he pulls off 20 block cutch extensions (not joking). Also, I've seen him at least 2 times randomly place blocks. So yeah. I have no idea how long he's been doing this, but I think it started 2 months back when he started getting insane combos. So my question is, are clicking macros are allowed even if it's just a 4-6 cps difference?

Blinked665

Ok, thanks. I wanted to make sure. I'll tell my friend. Thank you!

Also, a 20 block clutch is so ridiculously unlikely that it may as well be impossible. The vanilla reach is 4.5 blocks on survival, meaning that he must have flew 20 blocks, while placing blocks to catch himself. That already seems unlikely, but then you need to consider that the other player must have been walking on the blocks that were freshly placed. So yeh, I'd say that those are unfair.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks