leaving forums....

DeathStorm3514

so finally deciding to leave forums. it's 5 am and writing now because my sleep skedule is messed up.
thanks all for the fun memory.
@randomperson2 @CrispyBoi321 @a 1ron Golem @JessThunderstar (I didn't forget you this time.) and others who's name I forgot
I know some will be happy and some will not care.
bye. You know the reasons why leaving.
if u wanna msg me then do it in discord now
CombatCape90609#5692

DeathStorm3514

CrispyBoi321

so finally deciding to leave forums. it's 5 am and writing now because my sleep skedule is messed up.
@randomperson2 @CrispyBoi321 @a 1ron Golem @JessThunderstar (I didn't forget you this time.) and others who's name I forgot
CombatCape90609#5692
Bye, sorry to see you go but it was fun while it lasted! I hope you and your family get better and peace out.<3

JessThunderstar

CombatCape90609#5692
nooooooooo welp it was fun you are a legendary forumer. Your just leaving the forums right and not NG? :(

DeathStorm3514

Ok. this is my last message. I thought after this I will be gone but notifications came. so I will be signing out so no more notifications
bye

thanks bye
CombatCape90609#56

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks