Just some online art (fun and fan art)

Traditional or online art?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ONLINE ART>TRADITIONAL ART :mad: Not hating it’s just my preference.

Will show finishing product of this one (work in progress) How are the arms on the figure that’s on the left? How are the heads? Also I know the left one looks distorted that’s just my process xD
BC0C6F62-FCF1-4834-9146-CCC069C3A031.jpeg

Then some fan art I made for the server, actually pretty quickly o_O :D (I know it has my name on it, as in full name xD please don’t comment on it)
37AD6CE5-B571-4870-8685-F9BF1AF8E38A.jpeg

I draw with my finger on Autodesk Sketchbook then I edit in things (photoshop) with Bazaart and/or Adobe Photoshop Fix. All of these programs are free for any iOS device so feel free to try them out!

Traditional or online? Vote on the poll.

I personally like online because it’s easier to fix mistakes and layers are great. It’s also nice to experiment with art supplies that you don’t own in the app I use because I don’t own chalk, paints, or nice markers so I simply use this to mimic what my art would look like if I had said supplies. I’m planning on getting some soon because I nagged my mom not to buy them while I was in my colored pencil faze xD but now I’m gonna get them hehe.

Everyone has an art that they like doing; whether it’s drawing (traditionally or using an online software/app), origami, gaming, music, (just a few off the top of my head) etc.! Leave a comment below as to which art you create/pursue even if you don’t do it regularly it still counts.

Happy creating!
-Gianna

Oof due to some technical difficulties, the top one sort of got corrupted (the right arm of the left girl was gone because I didn’t save it cuz I’m stupid and I made a mistake that I couldn’t undo with the undo button cuz I sorta scribbled on it in a ton of different strokes so yeah it’s dead rip) but luckily I had the picture I sent into here still saved so I could export and scale that but it’s a little more pixilated now.. still hope it’s semi-nice (I tried)

Oof due to some technical difficulties, the top one sort of got corrupted (the right arm of the left girl was gone because I didn’t save it cuz I’m stupid and I made a mistake that I couldn’t undo with the undo button cuz I sorta scribbled on it in a ton of different strokes so yeah it’s dead rip) but luckily I had the picture I sent into here still saved so I could export and scale that but it’s a little more pixilated now.. still hope IT TURNS OUT (not it’s) semi-nice (I tried)

Hii, I can definitely agree with you that online art is better than traditional art. Although I like both these type of art forms, I personally like online art better because it’s more convient and I like the wide variety of tools that are able to accessed with online art due to apps/softwares. Anyways, I love both of the art drawings that you’ve provided for us and I can’t wait to see the finished product of the first drawing, I’m sure it will look great!

Reactions: Imout007
Hii, I can definitely agree with you that online art is better than traditional art. Although I like both these type of art forms, I personally like online art better because it’s more convient and I like the wide variety of tools that are able to accessed with online art due to apps/softwares. Anyways, I love both of the art drawings that you’ve provided for us and I can’t wait to see the finished product of the first drawing, I’m sure it will look great!
Thank you! I completely agree with you, I mainly don’t like traditional art because I am sort of forced to go with traditional for school and stuff so I like it but I love online art as I have been more into it for longer and I find tips there to use with my traditional artwork/drawings.

I also find it cheaper with a better result on online art because you have to buy paper/canvases/poster paper whenever you are doing traditional. You also have to refill ink in markers and replace colored pencils from time to time. It still is fun but it is much more expensive and I find that I lose artwork that I’m working on quite easily as online art is all saved on the app.

Reactions: WinteryOsprey38

PinkachuGaming

Oct 4, 2019
ONLINE ART>TRADITIONAL ART :mad: Not hating it’s just my preference.

Will show finishing product of this one (work in progress) How are the arms on the figure that’s on the left? How are the heads? Also I know the left one looks distorted that’s just my process xD
View attachment 1664

Then some fan art I made for the server, actually pretty quickly o_O:D (I know it has my name on it, as in full name xD please don’t comment on it)
View attachment 1665

I draw with my finger on Autodesk Sketchbook then I edit in things (photoshop) with Bazaart and/or Adobe Photoshop Fix. All of these programs are free for any iOS device so feel free to try them out!

Traditional or online? Vote on the poll.

I personally like online because it’s easier to fix mistakes and layers are great. It’s also nice to experiment with art supplies that you don’t own in the app I use because I don’t own chalk, paints, or nice markers so I simply use this to mimic what my art would look like if I had said supplies. I’m planning on getting some soon because I nagged my mom not to buy them while I was in my colored pencil faze xD but now I’m gonna get them hehe.

Everyone has an art that they like doing; whether it’s drawing (traditionally or using an online software/app), origami, gaming, music, (just a few off the top of my head) etc.! Leave a comment below as to which art you create/pursue even if you don’t do it regularly it still counts.

Happy creating!
-Gianna
thats kinda neat i love the colors

Status
Not open for further replies.