Player Support Department
Applications Department
Appeals & Disputes Division
Reports Division

Jul 1, 2017
Australia
keithos.me
Hello everyone,

Since the announcement of the winner of last month's plot contest with the Seasons theme, new information has come to light that the original winner, Ekstacii5829, may have used a prohibited client side modification to their advantage whilst completing the winning build.

As such, the judging panel has now awarded the prize to lxstvIbe823, originally 2nd place. You can check out their plot at (-17;7) in Platinum Plots.

Revised rankings:
  • WHOOP WHOOP502 & Elphaba103 (equal 2nd) at (93;151) in Creative Dimension and (-25;62) in Mega Creative
  • Larazades & LivingSilv (equal 3rd) at (123;456) and (1500;1500) both in Creative Dimension

Players who seek to abuse the competition to their own advantage will be banned from entering in the future.
A reminder that you cannot win consecutive contests. Full terms for the competition can be found here.

CyberLionMC

Jun 9, 2020
Hacking on creative? Isn't that fun, i Always use kb hacks on creative

Foxy Gaming

Apr 5, 2020
I am familiar with all hacks in Minecraft and with something like toolbox in creative he can get blocks that are "hacked"(only accessible with hacks or special commands) and can use them as decoration but he can also use auto building and schematics through other clients.

Reactions: Lxst_vIbe20

Nubmaster69

Jul 4, 2020
Are tnt and fireball jumping going to be added soon

LuuhEditz

Jul 9, 2020
hello, I would like to give my feedback on Nethergames, it is great, it has many good functions. but lately the BedWars minigame that was the one I loved playing the most on nethergames is getting boring because now it has a lot of players who play on the pc and so it’s impossible to play for those who play on the mobile device, I think a lot of people would like you to the nethergames team were able to separate pc and cell phone players so they wouldn't be unfair .. if they could do that i would thank a lot of people (i have a suggestion for a new item on bedwars, the Pop Up Tower that is on Hypixel's Bedwars)

Attachments

Reactions: HippoBaguette

Lxst_vIbe20

Jun 7, 2020
hello, I would like to give my feedback on Nethergames, it is great, it has many good functions. but lately the BedWars minigame that was the one I loved playing the most on nethergames is getting boring because now it has a lot of players who play on the pc and so it’s impossible to play for those who play on the mobile device, I think a lot of people would like you to the nethergames team were able to separate pc and cell phone players so they wouldn't be unfair .. if they could do that i would thank a lot of people (i have a suggestion for a new item on bedwars, the Pop Up Tower that is on Hypixel's Bedwars)
Just turn on the touch-queueing setting in your profile setting. This will put you in queues with other players who's playing on phones, even though it'd be taking a longer times to join a match.

Support Us

NetherGames is a community-based Minecraft server network that operates a large amount of in-game servers and online websites for our users. The majority of our staff members are dedicated volunteers who put their valuable time and effort into the server everyday for free. We rely on displaying advertisements, donations and earnings from purchases to keep our services running.

If you want to keep driving & supporting our team and the network forward, please buy a rank or donate now.

Advertisement

Join our Discord Server

Like us on Facebook

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks