I’ve Made About 5 of these Threads Already...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t get me wrong, I love NetherGames and the server. Some may not believe me when I say this but NetherGames has actually kept me alive for some time- until it didn’t. I’ve always felt pressured here and could never quite find myself, which is the main reason of my leave. I have a mental disorder that isn’t medically diagnosed, but from all and I mean all the tests I’ve taken online, it says that this disorder is severe. It’s been this way for years, and I’d rather not go too in depth about it; but I’m finally fighting against it. Especially in early August, it got really bad, to the point where I’ve turned to something that I’d never recommend to anyone.

I’ve made many friends here at NetherGames and I’d like to take a minute to appreciate all of you. First, @LandinoHahaa for standing by my side, no matter what got in the way. Next, @SavageIsha13, even though we haven’t known each other for too long, I really appreciate how nice you’ve been to me, I hope that you get a well deserved promotion soon, strawberry! @DJ1eye28 for being one of my best friends for the longest time. @kanine312 for always being really kind to me on discord. @bmopoptart for having the best memes, you’ll always be a meme queen. @MightyGold7839 for sticking by my side for as long as I can remember. @SirFonning for always making me laugh on discord. @JoshT for encouraging me on any builds that I post in discord and giving me constructive criticism to make them better. @Succ Egg for being a great friend since before I rejoined NetherGames. @MadIsBad for being a great friend since I met him. @Maddie1125 for always being there for me and our faction, #bowspamqueens4life! There are so many more of you that I cannot think of at the moment, but I love you all for everything you’ve done for me! Each and every one of you have shaped me into who I am today, and I appreciate that!

I’d rather not have a lot of you contacting me on discord or twitter about this, so please don’t hit me up (for any reason) until further notice, thank you. I may end up blocking whoever does this.

This could take a few days to a few months, but I promise to come back when I’m feeling relatively better, NetherGames really made my 2019 great, but I don’t think it will any more.

I apologize for how unorganized this thread is, I edited it as much as I could but I’m really emotional at the moment of writing this so I couldn’t think straight.

I’d like to end this thread off with some lyrics that relate to me from a song by my favorite singer (Lana Del Rey), don’t look up the song or the lyrics, there’s profanity.

Writing in blood on the walls.
'Cause the ink in my pen don't work in my notepad.
Don't ask if I'm happy, you know that I'm not.
But at best, I can say I'm not sad.

well, whether you decide to return or not, (which i would of course LOVE to see you return, eventually, if you ever feel comfortable again, i suppose) i just wanted to let you know that you're super duper strong and you can totally, without a doubt, overcome whatever disorder you have and feel like your true self again. from what i can tell, you have an awesome group of people that want to support you and if you ever need help, i'm more than positive that they'd be willing to help. you do you and make yourself happy, panda gorl!

love u lots xoxo <3
landy :mc_357-0:

DJ1eye28

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Discord Moderation Department

Jun 26, 2018
Houston,TX
aww, I hope you get better and we would always like to see you return your a great person, thanks for everything that you've done(I'm not gonna say it here but you know what I'm talking about) We all to see you return ASAP, but if you cant we understand. Thanks for being a really nice, awesome friend.

-DJ

Reactions: Imout007

Maddie1125

Aug 6, 2018
the earth
Gianna;-;
Your absence is literally going to kill me so badly...
I hope you for the best, and if you can, just let us know sometimes how you are doing..
I don't even know when or how we became friends but i know i made right/best choice doing it!!
I love you so much and #bowspamqueens4life!

SavageIsha13

May 27, 2019
I can’t lie, I legitimately cried while reading this. Gianna I’ve already talked to you about this thread, but it needs to be said again, whatever your going through we will be right by your side because you were always there for us!! You were an absolute amazing person and I actually looked up to you. You weren’t a staff, yet I hoped I could be as helpful as you were. I actually have no clue on how we ever met but it was the best choice ever! You were hilarious and me laugh and smile every day. You made NetherGames a hundred times better and always made it super duper fun! The friendship I had with you, even tho we only knew each other for a little while, was incredible. I valued it WAY more than you think and I truly hope we stay in touch. But more importantly, I hope whatever it is ur going through gets better. If you ever need to talk I will always be there, don’t be shy! Love you lots Gianna! (I AM NOT A STRAWBERRY!)
-Isha

I’m sorry to hear that, and I really do hope you get better soon. I suffer from depression and have persevered a lot of it some to the point of nearly committing suicide. My tip for you is to try and go on vacation and try to enjoy it. It really helps a lot.

ive heard that song that you put ill continue it a bit!

cuz hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like meee to haaaveeeeeeeee
hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like meee to haaaveeeeeeeee
ive had 15yr dances
inappropriate lyric, yeah ive criedddddd
spilling my guts with the bowery bums
is the only love ive ever knownnnnnn

anyways im sorry for being really insensitive with this reply upto this point but whatever your suffering thru i promise it will get better so never give up i was born with autism but it sometimes gets in the way of me making friends since im so awkward and your disorder will not do the same in fact i wont let it do the same because uve obviously made an impact on this community and a big one at that even though i havent met u or gotten to know u personally u seem super nice maybe if u come back some day we can talk and get to know eachother i just want u to know that theres always someone there for u and if u cant think of anyone think of me ill always be here to help u no matter what if u ever see this then dm me on discord and let me know what ur going thru and ill try my best to help my discord is flaminglilypad572#9940

Reactions: Imout007
Status
Not open for further replies.