IMPROVE MAPS

a 1ron Golem

Portal in particular is very annoying when someone is bow-camping with a punch bow at the top of the map. Really the old maps were 50 times better because the people who made them took all these factors into consideration.

Myst1cMane

personally i dont think the maps are bad but the only ones i do really like are fastfood indian and wilderness but i dont think the maps are bad. (Celstial and Undying suck tho like bruh why do they exist)

randomperson2

personally i dont think the maps are bad but the only ones i do really like are fastfood indian and wilderness but i dont think the maps are bad. (Celstial and Undying suck tho like bruh why do they exist)
Celestial is a 32 rush and looks decent so I wouldn’t say it’s trash I mean it’s ok
And I like undying because all the sweats hate it. (Personally I think undying is alright and I usually get ez sweat free games on there)

hardcriminals

Celestial is a 32 rush and looks decent so I wouldn’t say it’s trash I mean it’s ok
And I like undying because all the sweats hate it. (Personally I think undying is alright and I usually get ez sweat free games on there)
Me pissed

a 1ron Golem

i just use unearthed for free swet because all the other losers don't know how to vote

a 1ron Golem

This should be in Suggestions, not in the SkyWars topic. You can suggest it also on Discord.
I've grown to like the new maps. This was Nov. 4th, 2020. Never mind.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks