Imagination plot contest!

Good morning/afternoon/evening, NetherGames! I'm happy to announce that I and a few friends are running the first community-run plot contest!
The theme is: IMAGINATION!
You have until midnight, August 31st, UTC+10:00 to create and submit your entry.

Your entry must be within 1 creative dimensions, mega creative or platinum plot and follow all the server rules. Once you're done, you need to submit it to LargeKnome#7081 on discord complete with the coordinates, up to 5 images and a short description if necessary.

The owner of the winning plot will win a rank upgrade!

So get building!

Good morning/afternoon/evening, NetherGames! I'm happy to announce that I and a few friends are running the first community-run plot contest!
The theme is: IMAGINATION!
You have until midnight, August 31st, UTC+10:00 to create and submit your entry.

Your entry must be within 1 creative dimensions, mega creative or platinum plot and follow all the server rules. Once you're done, you need to submit it to LargeKnome#7081 on discord complete with the coordinates, up to 5 images and a short description if necessary.

The owner of the winning plot will win a rank upgrade!

So get building!
I like this idea! Thank you for giving back to the community, Knome! Can't wait to see a few awe - some builds! <3

Reactions: Imout007