If you are on PC how do you feel about Non-PC players and vice versa?

hardcriminals

how would you know that? you’ve never seen me play at all
you pc players consider yourselves above mobile players when your not and xbox and nintendo are an accept pc isint

hardcriminals

ok.. please download grammarly, because you need to drastically improve your English.
and mate.. you are making assumptions, because you think every pc player goes to bedrock with the mind “imma go destroy some mobile nubs hahahahah” but people can tell you that is not the case.

what has pc players got to do with fighting on mobile?
and no, I can’t moonwalk on java, in fact, very few people can. but I can at least speedbridge at a decent pace, whilst I bet you couldn’t bloody speedbridge on java for the life of you.

also, you're the buffoon, not me. i don’t even know why I get notifications about this thread, I’ve unwatched it.
btw pc players cant fight on mobile you too

CrispyBoi321

u know what? idk why I didn't unwatch this thread earlier bc It's so f'ed up that something so simple became something so controversial, this is unreal!

hardcriminals

There are good mobiles that I respect like ones who are in my guild but I find it funny how u bash pc players then say don’t be toxic to mobile players, pretty hypocritical
Dh you rally didn't listen to a thing I said lol the truth is if your on mobile your better than pc one v one me on mobile and ill kick your as real fine

hardcriminals

There are good mobiles that I respect like ones who are in my guild but I find it funny how u bash pc players then say don’t be toxic to mobile players, pretty hypocritical
Ok and btw I'm their are good mobile players I am one of them but guess what the best mobile player stands a small chance Against a pc pro

Hey in my option on pc players it's about the co mbos on mobile it's about mostly hitting people off but idrc about better pc bc I can kill experienced pc in SKYWAR S NOT BED WARS but I only get mad when pc players say get better internet or they say leave Minecraft ur so bad but that's like a year I improved a lot in the year

hardcriminals

Hey in my option on pc players it's about the co mbos on mobile it's about mostly hitting people off but idrc about better pc bc I can kill experienced pc in SKYWAR S NOT BED WARS but I only get mad when pc players say get better internet or they say leave Minecraft ur so bad but that's like a year I improved a lot in the year
Yep

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks