Idea for sky block

Do you support this idea?

• No I don't support this idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Hi fellow sky block players I here proposal to make about sky block. It's about the islands how about people can sell islands to people for coins. Like if an island is bad that person can sell it to someone and that person can flip that island and sell it for an higher price. This idea is great for an builder who want to show of there building skills. I hope people like this idea please make sure to go vote on this idea. Thank you have an awesome day

randomperson2

Hi fellow sky block players I here proposal to make about sky block. It's about the islands how about people can sell islands to people for coins. Like if an island is bad that person can sell it to someone and that person can flip that island and sell it for an higher price. This idea is great for an builder who want to show of there building skills. I hope people like this idea please make sure to go vote on this idea. Thank you have an awesome day
I like this idea as it links to real life, like you sell houses on your local house seller for a certain amount of money, but with islands. They should make a different UI for islands, however.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks