I think ng should fix this

Should ng start fixing the important bugs like tnt jumping and ladders and lag???

• Yes

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I am an ng staff member and I want to ignore these bug threads cuz I want my server to die

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlsDefend

tnt jumping and fireball jumping along with ladders are uncool in my opinion so doesn't really matter lol

N

Nubmaster69

well maybe it was never intended to work because there was a bug that made this happen and so the bug was never intedned to be there, which means tnt/fb jumping wasnt intended to work
6 monthe ago they made a post saying (kB has been adjusting for tnt and tnt jumping might be possible) and even if it wasn’t intended, why wouldnt they add it? has there been a single complaint saying tnt and fireball jumping was not wanted?

randomperson2

6 monthe ago they made a post saying (kB has been adjusting for tnt and tnt jumping might be possible) and even if it wasn’t intended, why wouldnt they add it? has there been a single complaint saying tnt and fireball jumping was not wanted?
where’d it say that?
anyway imma not reply to this anymore

N

Nubmaster69

if something isnt intended, it means they didnt want to actually add it but because of some mistake it‘d been added
Oh ye, that’s why they kept it 6 months. And that’s why they made a post saying tnt jumping is possibl. And even if it wasn’t intended why wouldnt they add it? Tnt jumping is fun and id like so see someone disagree with me

a 1ron Golem

Why?

Tell me why. Go ahead, ban me from the forums. Ban me from ng. What you don’t realize is that your staff members are not making the right choices at all. For example when a p,Ayer leaves Toby says something mean in a pretty toxic and sarcastic way. When someone gives a suggestion, you completely ignore it. when someone thinks that the staff don’t see their post, they PING THEM. Then what do the staff do? Of course, they get mad. You guys dont evenhave rules for the forum, and if you do, there is no clear way to access the rule book or whatever. I wouldn’t be surprised if ng sells there rule book on the black market. Nethergames is too unprofessional and should change before it is TOO LATE
I don't agree with all of this but I am in Hyperlands discord and their staff are SOOOO professional and rly polite like Amy80 who left the NG staff and she was so nice

TobiasDev

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Applications Department
Forums Moderator

Hello Nubmaster,

you said to us that we are not professional enough in your opinion. The fact aside that we do not need to be fully professional, as this is just a hobby for all of us, the fact that you as a community member think like that still makes me curious.
Before I go any further, we try to be professional, and I think I can say proudly that our live support team delivers support on a highly professional level via our live chat. We have a lot of internal rules and checks and balances, hence the huge amount of staff roles ( Trainee, Crew, Mod..).

We value the feedback of all of our players, that's why I'd ask you what you think good changes would be to make the staff team more "professional".
And let me make myself clear; I'm not talking about "just be more professional". Which exact changes would you, would anyone here, like to see. I believe this post has partly been missing the point it was initially created for. You are allowed to complain about issues, yes, but I believe you could and should also give us ideas on how to change in a sense the community appreciates. As we are completely community-driven, your ideas are of paramount importance to us.

So what do you think, what could we change in your opinion?
Any posts of staff members you think are especially unprofessional, and why?
Any in-game changes you think would enhance the server for everyone, and why those?
Any rules you think are wrong?

Maybe let's start talking about how to fix the issues you mentioned instead of wasting our time on discussing whether you should ping staff members or not. I also want to stress that I haven't been answering any forum posts in the last 2 months because I have been studying for my final exams. As these are of huge importance for me, I didn't have the time nor the nerves to read through all of that.

Kind regards,
Tobias

CombatCape90609

Long
Hello Nubmaster,

you said to us that we are not professional enough in your opinion. The fact aside that we do not need to be fully professional, as this is just a hobby for all of us, the fact that you as a community member think like that still makes me curious.
Before I go any further, we try to be professional, and I think I can say proudly that our live support team delivers support on a highly professional level via our live chat. We have a lot of internal rules and checks and balances, hence the huge amount of staff roles ( Trainee, Crew, Mod..).

We value the feedback of all of our players, that's why I'd ask you what you think good changes would be to make the staff team more "professional".
And let me make myself clear; I'm not talking about "just be more professional". Which exact changes would you, would anyone here, like to see. I believe this post has partly been missing the point it was initially created for. You are allowed to complain about issues, yes, but I believe you could and should also give us ideas on how to change in a sense the community appreciates. As we are completely community-driven, your ideas are of paramount importance to us.

So what do you think, what could we change in your opinion?
Any posts of staff members you think are especially unprofessional, and why?
Any in-game changes you think would enhance the server for everyone, and why those?
Any rules you think are wrong?

Maybe let's start talking about how to fix the issues you mentioned instead of wasting our time on discussing whether you should ping staff members or not. I also want to stress that I haven't been answering any forum posts in the last 2 months because I have been studying for my final exams. As these are of huge importance for me, I didn't have the time nor the nerves to read through all of that.

Kind regards,
Tobias

CombatCape90609

A block feature so someone can not /msg u becouse I want my friend and other people to /msg me but sometime people who I don't know just spam stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks