I think ng should fix this

Should ng start fixing the important bugs like tnt jumping and ladders and lag???

• Yes

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I am an ng staff member and I want to ignore these bug threads cuz I want my server to die

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnicornSkill383

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Appeals & Disputes Division
Builder
well I said THEY ARE MENA TO ANYONE THAT DISAGREES WITH THEM. and they are not clear with any of their actions
Not to sound rude or anything, but we don't mind constructive criticism. What you've been saying here was not constructive criticism, I feel like it was a bit toxic and not actually meant to help us improve anything. If you would take some time to try and understand our point of view in this situation, listen to our devs explaining the issues and what can be done about them, it'll be easier for everyone involved to find solutions. We've had a Q&A on Discord a while ago where players could ask questions and get an answer from our developers. People were politely asking their questions, giving suggestions or constructive criticism and got detailed answers. It was a great example of how stuff like this can be discussed in a positive way and actually help everyone involved. There will always be some issues, but nothing will be fixed with toxicity. You can disagree with staff, but we're all people and would like to be treated with respect. If you have an issue, politely explain it and we'll do our best to help you :)

N

Nubmaster69

Not to sound rude or anything, but we don't mind constructive criticism. What you've been saying here was not constructive criticism, I feel like it was a bit toxic and not actually meant to help us improve anything. If you would take some time to try and understand our point of view in this situation, listen to our devs explaining the issues and what can be done about them, it'll be easier for everyone involved to find solutions. We've had a Q&A on Discord a while ago where players could ask questions and get an answer from our developers. People were politely asking their questions, giving suggestions or constructive criticism and got detailed answers. It was a great example of how stuff like this can be discussed in a positive way and actually help everyone involved. There will always be some issues, but nothing will be fixed with toxicity. You can disagree with staff, but we're all people and would like to be treated with respect. If you have an issue, politely explain it and we'll do our best to help you :)
I wasn’t trying to be toxic. But really? They removed tnt jumping because “it was not intended to work”. Tobias is way to toxic to people that disagree with him. And this server just has a very unwelcoming vibe. And may I add, this server is on the verge of dying. the community is dying, famous YouTubers are leaving, known sweats, and even leaderboard players. And also why do you just expect everyone to have discord? And I have asked why they removed tnt jumping a few times. One time they ignored me. One time they just changed the topic. One time they gave a stupid answer. And now this drama,

randomperson2

I wasn’t trying to be toxic. But really? They removed tnt jumping because “it was not intended to work”. Tobias is way to toxic to people that disagree with him. And this server just has a very unwelcoming vibe. And may I add, this server is on the verge of dying. the community is dying, famous YouTubers are leaving, known sweats, and even leaderboard players. And also why do you just expect everyone to have discord? And I have asked why they removed tnt jumping a few times. One time they ignored me. One time they just changed the topic. One time they gave a stupid answer. And now this drama,
NG also makes me angry and stressed too, because I’ve noticed that now that I’ve left I’m so much happier

UnicornSkill383

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Appeals & Disputes Division
Builder
Okay, first of all, some of the things you said seem toxic to me - that's how I personally feel when reading your comments. It's not very polite. You got your answer, you don't have to agree with that answer but there are currently higher priorities than tnt jumping. If you have an issue and are in need of support, contacting live chat support at https://ngmc.co/lc might help you. Now to the community part; old people leave and new people join. That's how it has always worked and will always work. People get tired of their "old" servers and switch to new ones, while new players join the server. There's nothing wrong with a community changing, it happens everywhere. I've seen communities change, there's nothing wrong with it and everyone is welcome to play on NetherGames as long as they follow the rules. We're here to help players with having the best experience possible, so we'll do our best to help you with your issues, but that's not always as easy as it may seem to you. Also, we don't "expect" you to have discord, but it's a big part of our network and will be used as such. I hope this helps :)

TobiasDev

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Applications Department
Forums Moderator

Toby says something mean in a pretty toxic and sarcastic way.
I would like to have an example for that please

Just look at how toxic they can be with anyone that doenst agree with them.
I am generally one of the most chill people possible, I believe everyone from the staff team can confirm that. It is correct that I get annoyed pretty fast by people like you tho, because you have no idea what you're talking about. You spam the forums with the same issues over and over again, knowing that we saw them, tagging us over and over again, even opening DM groups with me. That stuff is annoying. In addition, you behave like every issue on the server is a one-line fix. You know, to find some logic mistakes it takes you days of debugging, trying out stuff, testing stuff, trying out again.
I also want to mention that we indeed listen to the community. I recently took 3 hours of my personal time, together with Dries, Mat, and some other developers, to host a Q&A where we talked with the community. A few days after that, we pushed out an update which resolved many issues that the community mentioned during that Q&A.
this server is on the verge of dying
Incorrect, our player counts are growing.
Tobias is way to toxic to people that disagree with him.
Still missing my examples
One time they gave a stupid answer.
The "stupid answer" is only a "stupid answer" because you don't like it. I asked my superior on why TNT jumping was removed, and I was informed that it was removed because it was never intended to work. That's what I was told and that's what I responded.

simply lxmxnade

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Discord Moderation Division
Why?

Tell me why. Go ahead, ban me from the forums. Ban me from ng. What you don’t realize is that your staff members are not making the right choices at all. For example when a p,Ayer leaves Toby says something mean in a pretty toxic and sarcastic way. When someone gives a suggestion, you completely ignore it. when someone thinks that the staff don’t see their post, they PING THEM. Then what do the staff do? Of course, they get mad. You guys dont evenhave rules for the forum, and if you do, there is no clear way to access the rule book or whatever. I wouldn’t be surprised if ng sells there rule book on the black market. Nethergames is too unprofessional and should change before it is TOO LATE
as tobias has said before, id like to see proof of him being toxic. you cant state something and not be able to back it up with evidence. we see your suggestions and we dont ignore them, we take them into consideration and decide whether they're possible or if they're going to take a long time. you have to realise we cant just snap our fingers and automatically have every suggestion implemented, our devs have to code, if its a game the builders have to make maps for it, and staff would have to beta test it to make sure it has considerably less bugs than it would if we hadnt of beta tested before hand. just because you think someone hasnt seen something doesnt mean you should ping them, especially if its more than one person you're pinging. its extremely annoying and it doesnt make us see it any faster. you should be able to control your anger and not have to ping multiple staff because you think your post is that much more important than whatever said staff is doing. you should use common sense on what you should/shouldnt do on the forums. use your head and think, is this something that might get me banned? if yes, dont do it. if no, go ahead. if maybe, it might be better to not do it. i dont see how we're unprofessional by giving you the answers you dont want to hear even if they're the right answers

Huy Enter

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reports Division

And the fact your dev wants it so tnt And fireball jumping doesnt work is just sad. Please explain what you mean by “never intended to work” he just doenst want it to work?
Yup. It isn't supposed to work at the beginning. After read his respond I also surprised for that.

N

Nubmaster69

as tobias has said before, id like to see proof of him being toxic. you cant state something and not be able to back it up with evidence. we see your suggestions and we dont ignore them, we take them into consideration and decide whether they're possible or if they're going to take a long time. you have to realise we cant just snap our fingers and automatically have every suggestion implemented, our devs have to code, if its a game the builders have to make maps for it, and staff would have to beta test it to make sure it has considerably less bugs than it would if we hadnt of beta tested before hand. just because you think someone hasnt seen something doesnt mean you should ping them, especially if its more than one person you're pinging. its extremely annoying and it doesnt make us see it any faster. you should be able to control your anger and not have to ping multiple staff because you think your post is that much more important than whatever said staff is doing. you should use common sense on what you should/shouldnt do on the forums. use your head and think, is this something that might get me banned? if yes, dont do it. if no, go ahead. if maybe, it might be better to not do it. i dont see how we're unprofessional by giving you the answers you dont want to hear even if they're the right answers
i would make a post of Toby being sarcastic and toxic, but if you say what I am doing run is toxic, you”re gonna ban me if I show u proof. And also may I ask, I’m not asking them to just add tnt and fireball jumping. I want to know WHY they removed it. Did they ask the community? Did they make a post about it? NO. And I dont even know why you are making this so dramatic. It’s not like tnt jumpin takes long to fix. One time the devs fixed in 1 day.

N

Nubmaster69

I am generally one of the most chill people possible, I believe everyone from the staff team can confirm that. It is correct that I get annoyed pretty fast by people like you tho, because you have no idea what you're talking about. You spam the forums with the same issues over and over again, knowing that we saw them, tagging us over and over again, even opening DM groups with me. That stuff is annoying. In addition, you behave like every issue on the server is a one-line fix. You know, to find some logic mistakes it takes you days of debugging, trying out stuff, testing stuff, trying out again.
I also want to mention that we indeed listen to the community. I recently took 3 hours of my personal time, together with Dries, Mat, and some other developers, to host a Q&A where we talked with the community. A few days after that, we pushed out an update which resolved many issues that the community mentioned during that Q&A.

The "stupid answer" is only a "stupid answer" because you don't like it. I asked my superior on why TNT jumping was removed, and I was informed that it was removed because it was never intended to work. That's what I was told and that's what I responded.
I’m being annoying? You haven’t told that to me that even once in the 8 or 9 months I have been here. Also, I how am I supposed to know if you read my posts or not? Pinging is the best way to make sure you do. How am I supposed to know if you already know about the bug? You are pretty chill, but only when people AGREE WITH YOU. Also if want me to show evidence, don’t ban me when I do

N

Nubmaster69

Toby im not gonna ping you but i don’t have evidence. I do remember though and whether you say you were toxic or not, you and I both you were

CombatCape90609

True

TobiasDev

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Applications Department
Forums Moderator

i don’t have evidence
That pretty much tells me everything I need to know. It's funny that you are repeating your accusation again and again but don't seem to have any proof whatsoever. The only post that could be "sarcastic and / or toxic" might be one of my recent replies to a post where I was in a really bad mood and I had a high level of base-annoyment anyways.

You are pretty chill, but only when people AGREE WITH YOU.
Still want my examples for that

You haven’t told that to me that even once in the 8 or 9 months I have been here.
Usually it's not part of a professional behavior to tell the user that I think he's annoying. I don't tell my customer that he is annoying either when I'm leading a restaurant. Makes sense?

N

Nubmaster69

That pretty much tells me everything I need to know. It's funny that you are repeating your accusation again and again but don't seem to have any proof whatsoever. The only post that could be "sarcastic and / or toxic" might be one of my recent replies to a post where I was in a really bad mood and I had a high level of base-annoyment anyways.

Still want my examples for that

Usually it's not part of a professional behavior to tell the user that I think he's annoying. I don't tell my customer that he is annoying either when I'm leading a restaurant. Makes sense?
But then why do you decide to tell me now?
Woah NG can’t be fixed with a snap of a finger who would have thought. That almost makes it seem like there Devs actually are needed. OWOW
they removed tnt jumping it’s not a fixing thing.

But then why do you decide to tell me now?

they removed tnt jumping it’s not a fixing thing.
Well then stop pinging staff like it is an Issue, like u have made proba aboput 6 forums all saying the exact same things. Like give it a break they see it and they have there reasons to not add it back. They aren’t obligated to say there exact reasons. And also if u talk to most people in the NG community not many really like u just cuz of how annoying you are maybe instead of always giving the blame to others try and see what u can improve on

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks